👽 They can’t stop all of us!’ 350k+ people volunteer

‘They can’t stop all of us!’ 350k+ people volunteer to storm Area 51 to ‘see them aliens’

Nearly 400,000 alien-hunters are plotting an early-morning mass invasion of top-secret Nevada military site Area 51, hoping to overwhelm security by force of sheer numbers… at least, that’s what their Facebook event page says.

We will all meet up at the Area 51 Alien Center tourist attraction and coordinate our entry ,” the description for the September 20th event - titled “ Storm Area 51, They Can’t Stop All of Us ” - reads. “ If we naruto run, we can move faster than their bullets. Let’s see them aliens.

More

Funny how they will unify for this, but not to stand for there own community or country… Ironic ain’t it…

13 Likes
400K people to get gunned down?
AREA 51. You think Alex is joking?
:bell: We Must Cut The Head Off Of The Serpent!
:studio_microphone: The Bingozee Thread, OPEN
:bell: We Must Cut The Head Off Of The Serpent!

I bet mabey 50 show up

7 Likes

Can we do this to save Tommy Robinson?

4 Likes

Oh please, where can I sign up to get shot?

5 Likes

No shit… Now they know the exact date lol

4 Likes

I think nonsense to say the lest…

4 Likes

Area 51, you would need an Army, I read about people wanting to get photos, being arkancided.

3 Likes

I would rather take my chances with the secret service streaking a Trump Rally!

5 Likes

LOL… Yup…

3 Likes

I will admit though, I would love to know what is really there though, becoming a conspiracy ANALYST…I have redeveloped a “sense of wonder” that I never had during my libtard years on weed!

2 Likes

Depends on whether you want to play the long game.

Or the short game.

If you’re really old and might die soon.

You might want to play the short game.

And go out with a boom.

While trying to change the world.

4 Likes

7 Likes

It’s scary to think there are people out there that actually believe such a stunt is a good idea.

About as smart as jumping into a lion enclosure at a zoo to demand the release of caged animals.

7 Likes

At some point , someone will attempt this, I cant wait, cause it is not going to be me!

3 Likes

They won’t even get close lol

4 Likes

Did you make that pic as a troll or is that really from the people planning this?

3 Likes

Grabbed it from a troll… Saw this one also

6 Likes

4 Likes

Getting in is the easy part.

Getting back out is the harder part.

You might be able to rob a bank.

But then you have people going after you.

You should think things through before committing.

If they all brought camcorders, cameras, phones, and were able to live-stream while raiding Area 51, and if people on the outside downloaded, shared, Bit-Torrented, the videos, the pictures, of the raid, then that might be historically valuable, assuming that enough people were passing it on to multiple computers all around the world at the same time in order to prevent all of the copies to be scrubbed off the Internet.

2 Likes

Lol I don’t think getting in will be easy in this case. :joy: And if you do get in you’ll be coming out in a body bag.

3 Likes