This is maga titan...infowars army is back!

First off I talked to Kansas and Griff and I appreciate them getting on my ass and Owen’s ass! I am not here for a popularity contest, but for our future as American’s for ourselves and our family. I apologize for not being the leader I should be. I know I am very active, but I failed miserably at reaching out to comms and activating the army. Today is a new day, INFOWARS ARMY BE READY! We are revamping and rebuilding. We have to come together and take the fight to these anti-American scumbags! I am here and ready to go. I pledge to you all to be a better leader and I realize that Quentin and Kansas set this up so that we can communicate and bring the INFOWAR to 3D life. Please send Griff your phone number or just post it here and download telegram. We will be using Telegram as a notification app that also will have our InfoWars Army group chat where we can communicate at any time and get those notifications in real time instantly. I will do what I can on my end and I will take any criticism you have and listen to any ideas you have. I am here to fight for America and our future! I will be better, you have my word! I will also try to bring Joe Biggs on here. Thank you for taking your time to read this.

21 Likes
Infocomms survey of july
Tracking back to the birth of the comms. Mission included

Welcome back bro :ok_hand:

(20©HAR)

6 Likes

Let’s get to work, I hope everyone is ready to go to the next level

10 Likes

@MAGA_TITAN I love you man… lets surge for God… #HOOAH… GOONS FIRST BABY…
PORTLAND HERE WE COME WITH AN ARMY…
FOR WE ARE THE ANTS…
FOR WE ARE THE #INFOWARSARMY
THIS IS BIGGER THAN ALL OF US…
#CHOOSEYOUROWNADVENTURE
@MAGA_TITAN I WILL STAND NEXT TO YOU I HAVE YOUR 6…
KANSAS-OUT…
#WTFA
WE THE FUCKING ANTS…
#INFOCOMMS
#UNITY
#TEAMWORK
#LEAVENOMANBEHIND
#POYB

7 Likes

Hell yeah! I appreciate that brother and I have your 6 as well, that goes for all of you! The battle of Portland continues to bring us back in. We must get the fuck off the coach! Let’s do this INFOWARRIORS! I CAN REACH OUT TO LEO ZAGAMI AS WELL HE IS IN CALIFORNIA NOW.

10 Likes

YES AND BRING HIM TO #INFOCOMMS
dear @OwenShroyer can you hear the drums of GOD…

7 Likes

Alright I’ll see what I can do. Leo is joining The Proudboys as well so I am sure he will be honored.

8 Likes

Dear @MAGA_TITAN
#POYB
#AMEN
#LOVEYA

3 Likes

Communication is vital to any effort, but for security reasons, it is not advisable to post your phone number in a public forum or via private message. In fact, no phone number is even needed to get the job done.

Full communication can be had via more than one application online. Discord, Teamspeak, Skype, etc.

8 Likes

@Memeart… good point… lets all work on this… we are the #INFOWARSARMY AND THIS IS OUR #INFOCOMMS

5 Likes

#LETSROLLBABY
#WOOOOO

4 Likes

I understand if you don’t want to put your number out that is fine, this is just an extra platform for communication with instant notification. INFOCOMMS IS STILL THE ORIGINAL AND FINAL SOURCE FOR INFOCOMMS. I’M NOT YELLING. LOL

6 Likes

do you think the mess section is secure on comms to send mess for number etc etc???

3 Likes

On Infocomms? …

4 Likes

@MAGA_TITAN YES ON COMMS

2 Likes

Secure? Security is only as good as those charged with security. Personally, having been trained in maintaining computers, I don’t trust people.

The passing of info like a phone number might be better done via a voice conversation. While some are paranoid that even voice apps will be recorded, at least on the surface, voice communications don’t leave a digital footprint that text does.

I’m just cautious and try to remind others to be careful.

4 Likes

@Memeart THANKYOU FOR THAT INPUT MY MAN…
#HARDCOPY

5 Likes

#ThankYouJesus

Now THIS is what I :heart::heart::heart: to see! Unity…Brotherhood, friendship and mutual support of each other!

Griff…your plan worked!

@MAGA_TITAN IF you have the ability…PLEASE communicate these things to @OwenShroyer so that Lord willing things can be resolved and a GREATER cooperation can be formed with him as well!

Thanks brother and thank you to all my peeps here…It TRULY makes my day, month and YEAR to see restoration like this!!!

7 Likes

We can at the least share contact info in a private message so that our info CAN’T be shared by anyone who is not on board with our mission!

7 Likes

Okay, good… Glad everything is starting to look up again.

5 Likes