TO all the members of my family of comms and infowarsarmy...from the team of Kansas

we at Kansas… when I say Kansas there is a team of us that has been grinding for a long time… there are other members of comms that are from Kansas on here that I don’t know but wish I did…
the team that I have had the honor to roll with has a message…
WE KANSAS have decided to fold and roll back to the roots of 3d…
WE -I -will no longer be here on the comms or with the #INFOWARSARMY anymore…
we have are reasons… but this post is not the place to track that…
this post is to say we love you guys and we hope your fight is strong…
half of the team of Kansas is split due to the issues of our lanes…
what is left of Kansas is tracking the 3d world with the mission of 1776 and will no longer stand in theses lanes here…
please note our issues are not with the people on comms as a whole…
I Carl of Kansas wish you the best…
this will be my last post…
to the ones I have had the honor of talking to- thank you and I love you- my team loves you I have told them members of kansas about those convos… if you have my number I will still make time for you…
I have 50 bullhorns smaller then the living legend that was made by our team… not one person made the legend as Owen said live on air- but many people made the legend…1 bullhorn goes to a member in comms and will track mail by end of week…the other 49 with be given away at events with no pictures or history anymore- handed to kids and our loved fans all over the USA…
let it be TRACKED ROGER that…

deathvali's profile picture

deathVali

Proud husband and father. Owner@blackout_custom_cerakote GwotGorilla. Lanxang Tactical family. Big3East Training Center. Man of action not words

this man Quentin Carter…
had time for Kansas when no one did…
this man Quentin Carter was the OG force of the #INFOWARSARMY and #INFOCOMMS
Q as the ones who love him call him is ground zero for these beautiful groups…
with Q and teams of Kansas we gave Owen the concepts to lead and build #INFOWARSARMY and the #INFOCOMMS
#FACT
reach out if to him on IG if you don’t want to believe this…
#INFOCOMMS AND #INFOWARSARMY is and was GODS baby…
he used men like Q and teams to build it…

for we where here…
#GWOT
#BLACKWATER
#WTFA
DO SOMETHING FOR NOTHING…
FOR THERE IS NO I…
FOR IT IS WE…

@iwarmy @guardian6 @love123 @star305 @OwenShroyer
please take me off this #COMMS… I will not be back #copy

TO THE REST…
#HOLDFAST
WALK WITH GOD…
for we are tracking back to the lanes of the battle in the 3d world…
with love and respect…
Kansas-Out…

rangecomo… rangecomo… rangecomo… our fire team is done #roger
range 3 we don’t need no fucking cheese…
RANGE 3 OUT…
#HOOAH
#godandcountry
to the #INFOWARSARMY#INFOCOMMS
#SURGE
#WEDGE
#GETSOME
#CQB
DO SOMETHING FOR NOTHING…

7 Likes

Hope you guys the best! Thanks for trying to get shit in order here.

3 Likes

Should we burn down the Internet?

Ex- Blackwater? Or just a supporter?

2 Likes

Sometimes the fracture in organizations are spawning of other new groups. However painful and healing of wounds require the passage of time.
That which my instructions taught are likened with overall growth of a movement. Expansion, increases, effective evidence of a movement gaining ground against the opposition ideology.
Yep see this as a loss or gain on the larger perspective.
Individuals feel losses of various types, yet greater potential are on the Horizon of the whole structure of social fabric.

Go With God all those valiant hearts and minds of Freedom loving Gentleman of Creations Kingdom.

Sincerely
“Not Always Agreeable Supporter”

I’m no longer going to drink water because I saw dirt in it.

1 Like

You need not make light of what was formerly known as Blackwater. It’s not funny. Do your homework.

3 Likes

@thisismemewarroger END OF WATCH CALL…

Charlie-Kansas-3d? Charlie-Kansas-3d, Officer Carl of 3d from Kansas? All units, be advised: Charlie-Kansas-3, veteran of InfoWarsArmy, Officer Charlie-Kansas-3, 96K, has been terminated in the line of duty on July 11th, 2019

Carl, you will be missed by all. God bless you and your family. Officer Charlie-Kansas-3 is now 10-42. We have the watch from here.

See you on other platforms and one-day in the 3rd dimension, brother. MOA dispatch clear.

2 Likes

They are still around but under a different name.
Eric Prince is still around as well and most people don’t know but he is the younger brother of United States Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos.

3 Likes

Ah, you’ve done your homework. :+1:

Academi - subsidiary of the Constellis Group

Take a little look at Triple Canopy.

3 Likes