Tos violation? Tracker thread

I find it retarded that this :point_down:

https://community.infowarsarmy.com/t/infowars-swag-website-tracking-soon-free-superblue-tooth-paste-with-every-order/2110?u=mischief_with_griff

Was taken down. I actually see something beautiful with this and a ton of potential for the army and it is infowars related.

@OwenShroyer do I need to talk about leadership and accountability on your show again?

Or I can just release everything I know about the shroyer situation which can be particularly embarrassing and you know I put artistic talent in the videos I create.

Which was created to show I have what it takes for a JOB AT INFO WARS

Or we can call for a new leader. Which I like Joe Biggs because I see someone who will square people’s shit away, including yours.

I believe @ADASTRAPERASPERA has a survey he wants to do and know that Alex is watching, which can be sent through emails and you know the power of the ones in circulation.

and maybe @MrAnderson should have some clarity as well, since he was practically driven off the platform and due to the cannibalistic nature that is just an example set by self appointed generals in this army.

Yes, yet another ran off and went Rouge under General Butter Bars leadership.
and he has talent…

And I respect the man as much as @NPC, @ADASTRAPERASPERA, and @broadwayjoe412 as well as everyone else.

Way to drive everybody out for a fan club.

This entire post is where I agree with @Minutemen-Of-America calling your ass out.

Check out @Crit1kal_Griff’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/Crit1kal_Griff/status/1147419253521260544?s=09

NOTE: THIS WILL BE SENT TO ALEX

Everybody track this thread.

raw

Ainsley%20Harriott%2006072019044959

You can’t hide. It is now noted that you @OwenShroyer and the “IT” team who can’t even put a log in portal in on the site to protect the infowarriors and the activists are censoring unfavorable comments.

You are no better than Jack Dorsey and the big tech squad.

7 Likes
***Poll--- Censorship On InfoComms***
...owen shroyer has a INFOCOMMSbeanstalk just like jack does #mmkay
...owen shroyer has a INFOCOMMSbeanstalk just like jack does #mmkay

Shall I release everything?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

4 Likes

Neutral observer, short timer InfoWarrior.

4 Likes

I’m Violating TOS on the Infocomms

I am selling my brand on this website. Also, I get paid on Steemit. There is a link to my Steemit blogs on my profile on the Infocomms.

Please Ban Me

Therefore, because of my Steemit and because of name recognition, my brand, I’m advertising myself with every single comment that I make on IWA and therefore I’m violating terms of service (TOS) because like McDonald’s says, “There’s no such thing as bad publicity,” and that is why Ronald McDonald’s would make appearances at birthday parties and events in costume, in many places in the United States of America (USA) for so many years in the 1900’s alone and all for free, because that is how advertisement works and Original Oatmeal advertises himself, that is myself, in the same way online, and therefore, because you know I’m violating TOS because I do these things, you should try your best to flag every comment I make and beg @OwenShroyer to ban me.

3 Likes

Owen,

This will be my last after action report for the Infowars army.

After seeing you brag about how you don’t check your emails I decided I can’t be apart of this army anymore.

I’m going to tell you why I joined for perspective.
I didn’t join to be famous, I didn’t join for a popularity contest. I joined to fight for my daughter’s future. That’s what’s Important to me. I didn’t join a fan club and it’s sad that you decided to take the army that route. It’s clear what’s going on. and i’m not into it.
How can you say we are fighting the globalists when we destroy each other for popularity.

VANITY IS A DEADLY SIN FOR A REASON.

Take a look from my perspective and you’ll understand why I’m not into it.

I’ve been used, abused, hurt, and destroyed from other people’s VANITY and yet again I see it again.

YOU ARE NOTHING WITHOUT THE ARMY AND THE ARMY IS NOTHING WITHOUT YOU.
It sucks, But I’ve spent 8 long months waiting for you, maga_titan, and other’s to stop dancing around a blue check mark twitter offers while the rest of the army sits around and waits.
There is no accountability, nor do you want it.
so i’m deciding to operate in the shadows where I’ve always been. and i’m distancing myself away from the army.

My you tube account will no longer be used, my twitter accounts will no longer be used.

I’m rebuilding from the ground up and dissociating from this entire thing I joined to make a difference only to find out that it’s a personal fan club for you. Can you get anymore CLOWN WORLD than that?

And to be clear, I’m not leaving the INFOWAR, But I am leaving you behind.

HONK HONK OWEN.

-MISCHIEF

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

(Owen’s only 2 words to me ever)

GOD BLESS…

remember the dox alert Owen? Remember when you stood by and did nothing? Remember when Alex reamed your ass about the comms live?

I remember.

remember this call?

And your response?

Time stamp: 5 minutes

Truth is Owen is that I grew up around narcissists who abused me psychologically. Maybe thats the reason why this is Personal

NO ACCOUNTABILITY, NO LEADERSHIP, NO BALLS

Who wants Joe Biggs??? as leader.

• I do
  • No Owen is just fine

0 voters

Fuck this self Rank Vanity bullshit.

8 Likes

We are only as strong as our weakest member
-Kansas

5 Likes

I came here to get famous. Is that a crime?

2 Likes

Just know we tried being nice and reasonable and tried to work with you.

But my foot is now on the accelerator and it doesn’t matter who gets smashed in the process when going after the globalists.

You get in the way you will fuckin know it…

:beers: Cheers @OwenShroyer and his goons.

9 months and not much to show except a bunch of self mutilating cannibals fighting for air time.

Just know I did everything I could understand your “Leadership” to keep the army together.

I even lied for the greater good of everyone.

4 Likes

I would encourage Owen Shroyer to think more about turning the Infocomms into a blockchain. Owen was talking to somebody on his show about Bitcoin a few days ago. But the problem is that he may not understand it enough in order to begin promoting the integration towards blockchain. Same thing with Alex Jones. I think that David Knight gets some of it, perhaps more than Alex and Owen. Mike Cernovich and Stefan Molyneux appreciates blockchain.

3 Likes

He had 9 months…

3 Likes

What in fuck’s sake is going on here @Mischief_With_Griff ? I’ve been out of the loop for a bit and just woke from a nap and saw I had a notification from Infocomms.

4 Likes

We’re running the sheep over in the road.

5 Likes

Oh sweet Jesus…I guess I should fasten my seat belt then? :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Did somebody say they were trying to be nice to me and was trying to work with me? Oh, that was Griff saying that about me. But what does that have to do with anything? For the record, I’ve been doing whatever that I do do for many years. I have not stopped or changed my philosophy, my foundation, to what I’m trying to do in the world since 1993 back when I was eight years old. So, I’ve worked with different people for so many years. Long story short, I will continue to do whatever that I do. Yes, I’ve talked about what I do many times. You can call it whatever you want to call it. I believe in whatever that I say that I do, allegedly. Some people have the freedom to disagree. Believe it or not, I’m actually here to help. I’m helping. I’ve been helping. But then again, a lot of people have been contributing as well. That’s good. Infocomms has improved and will continue to improve. Griff is pushing for accelerated progress on the Infocomms for example and that is very good. So, Owen should consider turning Griff into admin, a moderator, here, for example. @OwenShroyer should look more into blockchain and other things. There are many different ways to run a website. There are many ways to do online and offline activism. The good news is that we’re growing in a variety of ways. Each day, people are waking up. So, keep up the good work. Keep growing. Keep smiling. Keep working. Slow and steady wins the race, says the teenage mutant ninja turtle.

4 Likes

Read the thread :point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up:

3 Likes

Operation accountability has been initiated.

5 Likes

This was deleted by shroyers goons

5 Likes

Pretty sure this is where things left off when I was on the Comms before it turned into a shitshow the first time around? 'Memba?

5 Likes

This is what I was secretive about.

The divide going on isn’t just here.

It’s old school vs new school.

Shroyer and his goons are new school.

5 Likes

You know what really bothers me, is how AJ & Owen say we need to get our own things going and all that but then when people do, they either shut it down or refuse to acknowledge it. :man_shrugging:

8 Likes