Tracking back to the birth of the comms. Mission included

This post is to track how the comms first started… The origins… Our roots…
Sept. 29

Nov. 22

MISSION

Kansas has authorized a reward. The team who made the Legend Bullhorn will give you a Free Custom Bullhorn as a reward to find a video clip on Infowars/AlexJonesshow

Here’s where it gets challenging. We need to find the video where Alex Shut down the InfowarsArmy website live on air due to Shitty leadership.

He took down the InfowarsArmy page because when it was first started it was set up in a shoddy manner. UNACCEPTABLE

We have to find it, then we know the truth behind it all.

This is for real. This is for Mission. And this Clarity.

Truth is rising.

#BULLHORNWARS

#TrackerThread

#SurveyOfJuly

#UpdateInfowarsArmy

Update

We are looking for The first infowarsarmy page.

Prior to 9/29/18.

Update it’s actually before 9/24/19
My bad…

Update https://www.infowars.com/watch/?video=5ba2880fa65ad1001e201a99

Maybe it was after the 24th…
Maybe it was…

Update

Alex Jones Show archive has been scrubbed along with war room archives.

Mission COMPLETE @thisismemewarroger

Timestamp: 02:04:10

Winner of the Accountability Bullhorn

@Benoaks

10 Likes
...owen shroyer has a INFOCOMMSbeanstalk just like jack does #mmkay
...owen shroyer has a INFOCOMMSbeanstalk just like jack does #mmkay
Tos violation? Tracker thread
***Poll--- Censorship On InfoComms***

@Mischief_With_Griff

Thank you for this.

5 Likes

#OWENSHROYER
#INFOWARSARMY
@OwenShroyer @iwarmy
#teamplayer?

3 Likes

This is a good tool to use from time to time. Images/video’s are not there, but the original text is there.

https://web.archive.org/web/20180907132853/http://www.infowarsarmy.com/

Regards,

VRFluxx

====

RANKS

PRIVATE

CORPORAL

SERGEANT

STAFF SERGEANT

SERGEANT FIRST CLASS

MASTER SERGEANT

FIRST SERGEANT

SERGEANT MAJOR

Lieutenant

Captain

Colonel

General

MISSION STATEMENT

The Infowars Army is a peaceful, lawful and legal citizen activism operation. Our mission is to engage in real world communication and messaging in an age where most communication and messaging is done on a digital platform. The goal of our communication is to break into the mainstream matrix with messages and ideas that penetrate and scramble it’s control over the mind of man. To enlist in the Infowars Army is to understand you may have to step out of your comfort zone with an act of courage that will make your fellow American think or question the status quo. We are united in Patriotism and intellectualism, free from the treachery of superficial identity based messaging, faux-liberalism, and fake news.

Engage Liberty.
Wake The Masses.
Red Pill The Sheeple.
Break The Conditioning.

The Infowars Army in no way shape or form an attempt at stolen valor from any members of the United States Military. We have the utmost respect for our honorable servicemen.

5 Likes

sad that was pissed away and moved to self ranking

4 Likes

Mission Failed…

Archive is being scrubbed by owens clean up crew.

@thisismemewarroger track those dates sent in email.

it should be blasted it into circulation.

#CoveredUpFuckery

4 Likes

How does he have the right to scrub it…? With all this shit I’m hearing about vanity and Owen. I’m seeing it now and I’m getting kinda pissed. He better start acknowledging and recognizing some people who started this whole thing instead of taking all the credit for it.

3 Likes

He will. After I release this shit.

2 Likes

Good, I like Owen but if he’s pulling some bs off and taking talking points from other people and taking credit for things he didn’t start. Not recognizing people, that’s not a leader that I want… He better get his act together or he’s going to have more than just a few boots up his ass.

3 Likes

I can give an example of taking what others say and using as his own, like me for example. I was on here one day talking about GG Allen. And how I was probably the first and last person to ever give a speech about him in high school, and I said. “This was a time in my life when I really didn’t give a crap about what people thought of me” Owen gets on his show and one of the first things that came out of his mouth, I don’t care what people think about me at all. Never have never will." which I believe that, okay sure, but seemed kinda… Suspicious to me that he would bring it up after I said something about it in my own personal perspective…

2 Likes

I See you drank your coffee :smirk:

2 Likes

Yes… I have, I’m analyzing… Speaking of coffee. I’m almost done drinking the coffee I have. Literally speaking.

2 Likes

I didn’t think the majority was ready for it all.

3 Likes

We must know the truth, whether we are ready for it or not.

3 Likes

I am, I can’t speak for everyone else though…

3 Likes

I honestly thought it would tear everyone apart. seeing the war room turning into a shit show was nauseating… so it needed to be done…

2 Likes

As a matter of fact… I don’t think that’s the first time he’s done that with me… Unless I’m wrong and it’s just a coincidence… I don’t think so though… I do kinda remember Alex throwing the name zorro around briefly… Which has been a name I kind of took up…

2 Likes

That was several weeks ago…

2 Likes

They are treating us like competition.

And slaves. We post stuff he regurgitates it.

When was the last time he broke anything. I only remember 1 thing.

3 Likes

… That’s not why I joined infocomms. If that’s how shit is going to be I’ll stop everything that I’m doing here and they can continue to f@ck the goat.

2 Likes