Troll Tagging On The Comms

Can upper management maybe make a troll tag for individuals they deem as trolls? Not like a flag system from we the comms but more of a hands on approach from the backdoor team. No one should make recommendations but upper management should be able to show us they are watching at the least. This is just an idea. Could be bad, could be good, just a thought.

6 Likes

Or perhaps the people here are wise enough to figure it out for themselves. What you’re suggesting is as bad as big tech censorship.

4 Likes

Not censorship, more of a warning tool. Like I said this could be good and or bad thing. This is why we should discuss it.

1 Like

Thats like putting the Star of David on members… @rickMAGAvich with respect just use the ignore fuction, do not engage the ones you deem trolls, make sure you have thick sick when logging in. This forum can put you in a bad mood if you are not prepared.

7 Likes

Or you can just ban them.

1 Like

@joey , your retarded… @Minutemen-Of-America your right in that aspect. That actually just changed my mind completely. Thank you

4 Likes

I triggered him the other day. MO achieved :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Joey is like the annoying house fly around the dinner table.

1 Like

Or like a dung beetle you can’t* unstick from the bottom of your shoe.

plz meme this

2 Likes

10 Likes

My man…Pure gold…keep em coming.

3 Likes

How about putting a cute ladybug on their profile picture so you can easily spot them?

6 Likes

It appears these measures have already been implemented…

1 Like

Was there a pun in there @Rob_Roy?

2 Likes

Sarcasm.

…and 20 characters.

4 Likes

I’m a freaking Lady Bug. Not a fly. But for all you ladies out there, I’d love to be a fly on ya wall, ya know what I mean, ya feeling me hey baby.

2 Likes

creepy to say the least

1 Like

The Butterfly is the New Blue Verified Twitter Account Check! That means, they’ve arrived.

1 Like

Turn their profiles to my avatar, the Butterfly, and then people will think those accounts are mine and then ignore them like they ignore me, problem solved. Very easy. Associate trolls with me and then people can be like, “Ahhh, that’s Creepy Joe Arnold Biden. Moving on.” Freaking Lady Bug, some people have already said that many of the accounts on the Infocomms are mine. Therefore, it would be totally believable by many people if they were told that all the trolls are made of oatmeal. Problem solved. Just stick my face on anything you don’t like. That is like posting a Keep Out Sign. Cuz you know, where there is a Fly, there bounds to be some sweet, smelly, yucky, disgusting, brown sugar looking, black molasses flowing, original green oatmeal, a meal fit for the gods.