TRUMP - All Things President Trump 🇺🇸

Just came across this …

#DeepStateHarris

@TheIsz…I owe you an honest apology!! This video helped me decide, Trump is for the people… And now I know something else in the depths of my being… They are definitely gonna try to kill him… He’s not perfect and I don’t agree with everything :100: but he is definitely our last chance and as much as it pains me to say it, he will fail… but I do see now that he has given it one last great hoorah! We are going to see the ugliest war in our lifetime… It’s gonna be the epitome of “Give me Liberty, or give me death…”

I still think it is all a stage… And I refuse to chose a side because it will all fall… It’s a world game… But Trump is definitely the lesser of two evils… :pensive: Only loyalty to God and Christ truly matters… But I am grateful for the time to prepare for the end…only with Trump has that been possible…

I’m ready to go home, that’s all I know for sure… This place is so corrupt… It’s just icky feeling… Ready for the cleansing!! :pensive:

I know exactly what you mean @Ian

@itsLenox here are a few verses that help me:

Isaiah 41:10 - Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

2 Timothy 1:7 - For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Deuteronomy 31:6 - Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he [it is] that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Psalms 34:4 - I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

Isaiah 35:4 - Say to them [that are] of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come [with] vengeance, [even] God [with] a recompence; he will come and save you.

John 14:27 - Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Always meditate on the Word and God will send you peace and the Holy Spirit within you will strengthen!! Sending you both love and my prayers are with you brothers!!

PS SORRY FOR GOING OFF TOPIC :grimacing: :pensive:

Getting back on topic… My consolation is in the fact that God is always in control… Whether it seems like it or not… We question things we don’t understand, give these questions to God thru prayer and then receive the Divine understanding in due time… Trump is God’s chosen leader, as are all the " kings" of the world… They all serve a purpose to His will… We can rest assured that God has a plan and as long as we follow His will on our journey, all is well!!

Daniel 2:21

“And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:”
King James Version (KJV)

Kamala Harris is so errigant, I can’t stomach her. I watched her question someone (don’t remember who) but that’s the first time I saw her and I could not stand her personality.

Though I still get emotional problems and fear, but it seems like the Lord shows up when you least expect it.

Congress’s repeal of the FCC privacy rule not only has privacy implications, but also raises data security concerns. While it is concerning whenever customer information is stolen, it is particularly concerning if a hacker can gain access to millions of people’s entire browsing history by hacking an ISP’s network. The FCC rule would have required ISPs to take “reasonable measures” to protect customer data, ensuring that if ISPs were collecting browsing histories, at least the data was well protected. But Congress’s repeal of the FCC rule not only prevented the privacy provisions from going into effect, but also prevented the data security provisions from being implemented.

`Her voice alone get’s me angry, she’s so condescending. I’ve never had the sound of someone’s voice do that to me, even maxine, chuck, and nancy’s voice don’t rile me the way harris’s does.
Ps; I don’t capitalize names I do not respect.

I can’t believe she’s running for President. What idiot would vote for her.

Unfortunately Artsyneva, she might be their golden girl, we can’t stand her, but the Left adores her…Scary to say the least. The more nasty and underhanded a person is, the more they adore them.

This one make my skin crawl…

Hot off the Press yesterday…

How’s this??
https://goo.gl/KEdqJB

They’re all demon possessed, I can’t think of any other reason.

This false prophet knew Trump was gonna get elected… The powers of darkness knew what was coming… Think about that for a moment…

I call this man a false prophet because the research I’ve done… Kim Clement is his name… it was tough to find the answers but they are there if you look with discernment…

The more I look at this puzzle… I believe Kushner could be the Antichrist… He is a Jew after all… And he is seemingly nobody… He is Charming and Charismatic… :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

https://youtu.be/kIc64EVKvNQ

Wow... How did I miss this about Kushner....😮 And other Kushner f**kery
___!Dire Warning!___

A little off topic with this but these videos kinda go with another theory I am working on about the Antichrist being an AI… It’s a theory I’m still working on so I’m not gonna get into specifics just yet…

___!Dire Warning!___