Trump is a FAILURE

If the IMMIGRATION ISSUE ISNT BANNED UNTIL WE CUT OFF WELFARE…GET RID OF THE DEEP STATE…ENFORCE OUR CURRENT LAWS…STOP TAKING IN THE 3RD WORLD…ANUL DEMOCRAT LEGISLATURE THAT SLOW WALKS EUROPEANS INTO THIS COUNTRY…WERE FINISHED!!!

Well the Chinese people should revolt & fix they’re F’ed up system.

Oh man, don’t mention certain people’s username or they might sue you. :wink:

Democrats HAVE created laws that PASS UP PRODUCTIVE WHITE APPLICANTS in favor of the low IQ 3rd world… they have been bringing in more minorities into this country than WHITES for 50 years… the ONLY REASON THEY HAVE BEEN GETTING AWAY WITH IT FOR SO LONG…is because the white majority has never been threatened until NOW!!!

You can only sue someone if they dox you or call for acts of violence against you.

That does not matter as the were still bombed to hell. Ignorance is not bliss. We are responsible for what happens in our country. We are responsible for the CIA and everything they have done.

That is ironic. What can we do? Hold on to that thought… something just came on TV.

I keep forgetting words… Damn English language. :wink:

Yes Owen but INFOWARS is also gatekeeping info, and your doing your BESTto be a limited HANGOUT because if we call BLASTING trump, we go through what I am going through with some of you guys!

Well I don’t really think it’s about skin color it’s an ideology thing, back in the day we told the folks that came here “to be here you have to become an American” and to be an American means far more than citizenship. America is a system that was built on ideas and free thought. Now days our government tells the New people that come here that America is trash and owes you something. So in fact even low I.Q. people when they are showen the greatness of the true American system they work hard and put their kids in school making a brighter future for them thus rasing the bar of humanity. However America can not take in the entirety of the human population and that does propose a problem. A problem we had the awnser to the correct answer is not to be the police force of the world we have been trying that not working out so great. Now what we did in the past we were a Guiding Light for the world the sexiest nation that has ever graced the face of the Earth a place every other nation wanted to be. We need to get back to that. We just need to follow the laws that are on the books and no I mean that the people that are coming in and teach them to be Americans not leeches

Oh it’s about whites trust me…if I weren’t so tired Inwould elaborate…let’s just put it this way…Democrats give these people the only thing Conservatives REFUSE to give them…we REFUSE to allow them STATUS they have NOT EARNED!!!

ok hold on bud, save it for the podcast. ok @FreedomFighter414

You are EXACTLY 1,000,000% RIGHT!! I’m sick of it! I’ve been doing Landscaping for the last 16 years & in Tx of all places & I continuously get under bid on jobs because of illegals. I mean I have some friends and family that are pretty loyal and I give them the best price possible but literally the past 8-10 years have been the worst for me. Honestly if it’s like it was last spring & summer I’m gonna have to find something else to do because I just barely broke even last summer. It’s all because of ILLEGALS!

I promise to come on your podcast, Inam so beat arguing with you guys and I gotta go to work in a bit … I am about to sign off Inwill contact you via PM we will have the SOTU under our belt, I will bring it!

Trump is going to FAIL US…I wish it werent so but I know both parties dont want the wall, they are both working to undermine Trump, nothing comes easy it’s always struggle and political theatre! Have good night you guys…see y’all later…HOPE FOR THE BEST!!!

UH OH… THIS COULD BE BAD…

Yes, Hate Crime & Affirmative Action Laws are BS.

How can you possibly hold people responsible for what an openly secret agency does?