Trump is a FAILURE

Trumps accomplishments are all EO’s …GONE when he is gone…when the Republicans have him IMPEACHED because they dont give a damn about us!

Everything I listed…Trump is complicent with!

Trump is suppose to be going to war with these people not working with them… but good comment.

Trump bowed down to THE CFR…THE TRILATERAL COMMISSION…to become the Republican Nominee…remember when he went to Henry Kissingers house??? Chris Christie was going to be Trumps VP…but AFTER his meeting with Kissinger, PENCE BECAME VP…TRUMP DIDNT PICK HIM!!!

The Republican ESTABLISHMENT made Trump take Pence…he is their mole…he is their controll mechanism!

When I was watching this it put a cold chill down my spine. Then listening to Q drops later about how they will have military tribunals and Marshall Law to arrest the pedophiles… all reminding me of the FEMA camps and the threat of Martial Law during the Obama Administration… yet today conservatives are promoting it. WOW what stupid people following Q.

Listen closely to Lindsay Graham’s questions.

Do you honestly think there could have been a candidate who would not have had to make certain promises to the shadow gov’t? I don’t doubt he assured them that some measure of their policies would be executed, perhaps that is the fine line he now has to walk. How to break those promises in the most diplomatic way possible. Just saying, there’s a lot of moving parts and a lot of tradecraft in politics. Without a full understanding, it’s not fair to criticize Trump that much. He’s clearly gotten a lot of shit done.

Lindsey Graham is no hero…he is the DEEPSTATE…he was McCains lackey while he was ALIVE…

That is the reality of it all. We were sold that Trump was going to fix all this.

Trump could have just ripped up the Republican Pledge…claimed HIMSELF as the first AMERICAN NATIONALIST PARTY PRESIDENT!

Trumps DISAPPROVAL rating is HIGHER than his APPROVALrating too Alex per Fox news, and Gateway Pundit…Dont mention Alabama…Trump has dropped Illegals off in my STATE!

That would be a historic day. I would love to see that happen.

It would have, I cant stand the Republican Establishment!

Were headed for mass social UN REST with a tech savvy LEFTIST government with drones, battle robots, and a mob who will dissolve the WHITE liberals once and for all… once their Immigrant reinforcements get here in massive numbers!!!

parents are spoiled. children pick up the traits. Corrupt society is tyrannical continuously sucking wealth using it to monopolize to the best of their ability every job that provides family supporting income to ensure, those with the best ability to teach the lessons are denied. It starts at the source.

YOu can see visually this isn’t something that just happened over night.

Republican’s are no different than Democrats in Washington that’s a fact. Draw the line in the sand and make them cross.

American’s period are spoiled. Each and every one of us.

The immigration issue is TRUMPS FAULT NOW…HE HAD A REPUBLICAN HOUSE AND SENATE…
THE ELECTION FRAUD IS TRUMPS FAULT…HE DISBANDED THE COMMITTEES…
THE ILLEGALS ARE TRUMPS FAULT…IT IS HIS GOVERNMENT MONEY DUMPING THE ILLEGALS IN CONSERVATIVE STRONGHOLDS!!!

Not true, many yes. People don’t know (by design) what it looks like anymore, and when it’s presented the worst offenders (from knowing their own inner weakness) recoil in the fear and hate filled demons they truely are.

Want me to show you evidence people recoil in fear and hate when they are presented with someone who leads by example the definition the best not spoiled in humanity can be?

Trump.

He’s sacrificing everything for what he’s doing. and it shows in numerous tells.

You dont see the bigger picture…Immigration negates everything…you act like I am happy Trump is a FAILURE…this totally fucking sucks!

Me Against The World