Trump is a FAILURE

Jones is merely distracting EVERYONE today with his hijinks, WE ARE IN FUCKING TROUBLE…Grown ups NOT ON POT…are unsettled!

This totally FUCKING SUCKS…GOD DAMN IT IT SUCKS…I AM TIRED OF JONES BEING A LIMITED HANGOUT…RUSH LIMBAUGH COVERS MORE NEWS THAN HE DOES…I LIKE JONES…I LIKE JONES…BUT HE IS GATE KEEPING! HE IS GATE KEEPING GOD DAMN IT!!!

Me Against The World

I Like Jones… I just WISH Jones would back up a little bit from Trump…when he had his melt down about Trump a few months ago…when he exploded about TRUMP BEING COMPRIMISED…he was Right!!! That guy was feeling it … THAT EVERYONE is TRUTH!!!

Infowars would be EXPONENTIALLY better if JONES BACKED OFF OF TRUMPS DEEP STATE COCK!

Lol… First LAUGH I HAD IN DAYS!!!

Jones SNAPPED A FEW MONTHS AGO…he KNEW right then and there Trump was now a DEEP STATER…

It is affecting me, m y property is going down in value…my car insurance premiums were 40 dollars a month…now because of illegals…my insurance premium is now 100 because of high crime…I live in Huntsville, AL not Chicago, IL

This is ALL under TRUMP!

Alex is just annoying today…who cares he’s being censored…Were all being censorred…

Immigration is the BIGGEST PROBLEM…IT AFFECTS EVERYTHING…Dont fool yourselves…WE NEED TO BE ANTI IMMIGRATION! PERIOD! Point blank PERIOD…legal or illegal!

Were done…we socially TAP OUT…NO MAS…WERE DONE!!!

This STATE IS POOR!!! Your not lying, I lived in the midwest, bought a big house down here…I dont want to sell it on a land contract because were FLOODED with Illegals!!!

I made a commitment to my community when I moved down here from Chicago, I am tired of the Left, I am sick of PROGRESSIVES…and the Trump administration is dumping poor people from Guatemaka, Ecuador, Venezuela, Honduras in my fucking neighborhood!

We dont have rental properties where we live I lived in a hotel prior to closing for my house!

Why would we go to War with Venezuela? Covert regime change maybe, but War… Trump not being more opinionated about the Stone arrest is troubling though.

Getting involved in a regime change will fuck with Russias investment in that country…just like Syria…they are making moves too!

Good Economy means Nothing with the Debt we have. How did we lose the Wars in Afghanistan & Syria? Trump wouldn’t have had a chance running as an Independent.

We are not wanted in either country, we are there for the Belt and Road initiative to block other countries from cashing in on the rebuild, Afghanistan for the opium, and minerals for making phones…lithium!

Was it the People or Tommy’s lawyers that got him out?

I found this while researching that topic… Very suspicious to say the least… Plus the whole deal he made with kushner’s family for Ivanka and Jared to wed… Conversion to Judaism?? :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking: I dunno… Just seems sketchy…