**Trump promoting 5G** This is dangerous to US!

If you were doing that in the first place, then you were a fool. Trump is a MAN not the almighty. Read the bible you keep quoting, and ask yourself why you are questioning what is happening. If you are informed, do you think it is accidental? Or were you given this information so you can prepare for it? You know where to go to keep from being affected don’t you? Go there, and thank God you knew better than to stay in the cities of lies. Your T.V., Cell phones, Car stereos are giving off the same radiation, and waves. You know better. Do something about it.

my gosh

Thank You to Sacha Stone for this most excellent documentary

Dude! What the fuck Trump!!! Is he really supporting 5G!!! If he is really going to sit there and pander to the people that want it out there, then I’m going to stop supporting his ass!!! Like what the hell!!!

"I’m occasionally just making these masonic triangle handsigns to fake out the Illuminati who might be watching me, I’m really not one of them… just faking them out guys… "

church9 club g20worldleaders-conspiracy-theory-548795
lazar-putin
Francis-hidden-hand hand-sign
illuminati-signs-donald-trump-inverted-pyramid putin
Angela-Merkel-Junkers-May gesture ![bunker|200x150] put-kiss elainchao cooper Trump_MeetThePress_July242016
insidesecretworld cutsign address canada putin zakarchenko
(upload://nVGcJRO4ZwAB4rNTqUxKuESTlct.jpeg) trump1n2%20(1) war5

I can’t believe I’m actually saying this but FUCK YOU TRUMP! I been for you this whole damn time but now your starting to tilt over.

Perhaps best said:

Trump’s for Chumps

EricRainboltAndAlbertEinsteinAgree100PercentHere

I am out of likes. I think he is compromised. It really hurts and sucks.

Millard Fillmore, Our 13th President of the United States, is currently rolling like a log under a waterfall in his grave tonight, wishing that he was never reincarnated into Trump:

LooksLikeTrumpCouldBeTheReincarnationOfAmericas13thPresident

What’s next, is he going to sabotage the first amendment? So is he sucking big techs cock and just going to say okay leave Alex Jones banned and all the other conservatives using their voices.

Trump to make up for telling us 5G is nutritious for us tonight,
would at this point have to sign an Executive Order tomorrow
to ban Masonry from the Republic and declare a new
Constitution with the same Bill of Rights to ever again
upright himself in the eyes of the Real Deal Patriot community.

Trump’s for Chumps!

You know some people think, just wait in the next two years shits going to get crazy. He isn’t going to put Obama in prison, and he isn’t going to put Hillary in prison, I’ll believe when I fucking see it and everyone else who deserve to be behind bars. It’s going to be like Jussie Smell my ass. They’re all going to walk free just like him.

Both Obama and Trump are reclusive Freemasons
Hillary is just a Witch of the Golden Dawn Society
http://www.freemasonrywatch.org

I think all the fast food shit has gotten to his brain and developed to much fucking fat tissue and he’s going sideways.

5G doesn’t just get absorbed by your body, some it if backscatters.

This effect allow government gravity coasting skynet spyplanes to see everything going on in your house, especially you moving around, like we would observe hamsters in a cage.

For more general enlightenment about that top-down aspect, May I get each of your reviews here of this “Space Force” movie:

@benoaks I’ve been trying to warn people for months now… This forum holds evidence of that… I do not question what is happening… I know better… I just try to warn people… As I have been doing for some time…

2 Thessalonians 2:1-12 New King James Version (NKJV)

The Great Apostasy

2 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of [a]Christ had come. 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of [b]sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits [c]as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? 6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. 7 For the [d]mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only [e]He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.

9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Thank you Jesus and Thank You Mostly Louis the Rexster. 8 D

I’m done with this politic shit…

@Zor watch the videos here all the way to the end for some important and hard truths!!