**Trump promoting 5G** This is dangerous to US!

**9-11 **The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,

12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

I’ll watch it after work… Thanks… -.-

8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.

click to see the actual video of perhaps Christ overseeing us before he comes down in that Glorious Rainbow Starship. Remember, He’s good friends with some of our Cosmic Cousins too.

Maybe this is what Assange was trying to warn us about… -.-

If Julian only yelled out before he was gagged “Please take care of my cat!”
He would have had the entire world’s attention glued to him through his very cute cat wearing (blue - democat?) tie.

Jesus? :revolving_hearts:

Thank you Jesus and Thank You Mostly Louis “LOU IS” Rexster THE Kingster. 8 D

Yeah I know right… -. - I guess I been a fool this whole time. Not saying Trump hasn’t done any good but I’m really pissed off about this whole suckin big techs cock thing.

I’ll stick to Buddhism thanks…

My question is, was this something he did before he became president? The whole hand thing? Because I think it’s def weird if he didn’t, considering he does it so often now it has to be done consciously if he never did it before. But since he does it so often I have to wonder if it’s just something he’s always been doing, therefore a habit. I know I’ve had to literally train myself to stop giving peace signs to people when they leave when I found out it’s like a satanist thing.

I have nothing against Christians, I think they’re a lot of good people doing good things but I’ll stick to what I have always known and like the most.

It truly looks like you are talking to yourself there.

It was meant to be to you… Typing mistake.

And how do you know that Jesus is really the son of God and not some Annunaki alien that shape shifted into a baby fetus into mother Mary’s body…? Who once used to be named Enki? Who did see good in humanity when his brethren did not…? What is the Vatican really hiding from us?

Public readings of the Gospels of Jesus Christ.

But I’m not supposed to question that though right? Even though we can question everything else.

You can ask Jesus any question you want. He’ll be well briefed on you first before He answers.

@zor…you will have a totally new outlook if you can make it thru that video… Trust me the ending is worth it and then watch the next one… Message to the voting cattle… :wink: Let’s just say anarchy has a whole new meaning to me now…

Voting Cattle? Are you implying now that America has turned into a gigantic Mr. Sizzler? If so, then maybe their true agenda with 5G is at some multi-variate point having us eating each other?

My opinion it is all about the A.I. being developed. Remember China has created Skynet.