**Trump promoting 5G** This is dangerous to US!

I’m tired of this trying to direct my sentences at people and it keeps going back to me… Don’t put words in people’s mouths. There is a lot more than Jesus gospel than what the Vatican hides… Why the urge to keep secrets. Isn’t there not supposed to be?

then leave no rock unturned

I just feel there is more than what we are being told all these years… Everyone will just keep fighting and arguing about the same thing over and over again and nothing will change.

I’m done with this conversation… Save for another day and tired of directing my messages, that for some reason, keep going back to me…

I don’t think Trump is turning on us, I think he’s ignorant when it comes to the 5G issue. Trump is 72 years old he probably isn’t up to date on the latest technology. Someone in the deepstate might have told him that 5G would be good for jobs and the economy. Being a life long business man, he be agreeing to this because he’s looking at it from an economic point of view.

The he should watch with some of the public the Highcourt guy that someone posted here in the forum, a most excellent documentary about 5G. I just watched it before I decided to stay up late tonight.

We are going to have to protest in Washington December 10th.

Don’t buy it! What are you going to fry with it? WTP SHOULD demand that this technology be taken to “6G” (same technology except limited to less than 1/10th of a watt or electovolt output per portable base station before frequency activation, and all with mapped oversight available to be viewed on the internet. a mesh network with all base stations limited to a standard only 1/10th of a watt of RF output per base station internet point. That’s the whole point of “6G”; the best smallest amount of rf output in that highband frequency range.

Everyone can register one base station @ age 7. That is your new ID. Your “Interpersona”.

Those words sound very sinister…

image (Isaiah 8:12-15, NASB).

I apologize. After i read it again, it does sound harsh. My point is this. Trump has nothing to do with this. To Trump 5G=jobs, and innovation. He’s right. It will bring jobs. It will bring innovation. It will be a vehicle for prosperity economically, and academically. With or without Trump 5G is coming.

To those that look at things differently the good outweighs the bad. Most will dismiss the negative subconsciously. They may have delusions of grandeur, or be fueled by greed. It really doesn’t matter. What we must always keep in the back of our minds is that we cannot place blame on one person. Nor can we place our hope that one person can make any changes for us all.

We have to spread the knowledge we have gained so that we can all make changes together. The majority here are truth seekers, and already have the knowledge that we have. Our energy is wasted here on this forum preaching to each other. Let’s not kid ourselves. Most of the conversations here are just petty debates, arguments, and ignorant rants. It’s a waste of time. This place is meant for organizing with like minded individuals to accomplish the dissemination of our knowledge to those that are ignorant to what is going on.

Keep the faith. Spread the knowledge, and the Word. and again I apologize.

Absolutely false. Educate yourself before making ridiculous comments like this. Why do you think they are auctioning spectrum if present technology are using the same frequencies? The millimeter wave part of the spectrum is precisely the part of the spectrum that has been exploited for its biological effects. Research “Active Denial” system.

The frequencies 5G will use from 10Ghz - 300GHz will expose humans and the environment to radiation hundreds of times more severe than what we are currently exposed to. Non-thermal biological effects are documented, so imagine the biological effects of 24/7 exposure by multiple, overlapping signals, on literally every street corner, in addition to present sources of EMF pollution. It is nothing less than a crime against humanity.

https://community.infowarsarmy.com/t/1-2-3-4-5nononono-6g/10376/4

@Paladin and I have been throughly researching 5G and it’s not for the betterment of tech. It is literally a weapons and surveillance system… And Trump has to know this… If not then he is not competent to lead our country. And if so then he is apart of the system… Plain and simple… The research tells all… Jobs and economy mean nothing when people start dying…

I’d hate to think he knows the danger and is moving forward anyway. I’m more inclined to think that he’s just used to delegating responsibility too much, and takes the word of those close to him more than he should.

@benoaks And you’re right we are supposed to be here to organize but not everyone has the complete knowledge so we are also here to share knowledge on the table… It’s egos that get in the way of acceptance… I don’t wanna argue with anyone. I just want people to understand the bigger picture…

@benoaks you will appreciate Joe imbrianos perspective… He goes deeper … it is Satan’s plan…

DeepStateInsider

13m

Paladin

18m

VentureBeat – 12 Apr 19

ajit_pai_mouth_open.jpg1200x600 146 KB

FCC plans December 37-47GHz 5G auction, $20 billion rural internet fund

The FCC will formally schedule a new round of millimeter wave auctions and roll out a plan to expand rural broadband at a White House event today.

DeepStateInsider

15m

Don’t buy it! What are you going to fry with it? WTP SHOULD demand that this technology be taken to “6G” (same technology except limited to less than 1/10th of a watt or electovolt output per portable base station before frequency activation, and all with mapped oversight available to be viewed on the internet. a mesh network with all base stations limited to a standard only 1/10th of a watt of RF output per base station internet point. That’s the whole point of “6G”; the best smallest amount of rf output in that highland frequency range. When I was in the lab I wished we had place rf Faraday shielding around each phone just to limit it to a certain amount or less; that is required.

very importantly the citizens will be fully allowed to enforce their own monitoring the signal strength of bases station transmitters/mesh-point transponders all communicating under forms of ipv^6G.

Everyone can register one base station @ age 7. That is your new ID. Your “Interpersona”.
I used to work for Motorola Cellular Shaumburg and Libertyville 1990-1997 & 2009-2010.

DeepStateInsider

13m

Paladin

18m

VentureBeat – 12 Apr 19

ajit_pai_mouth_open.jpg1200x600 146 KB

FCC plans December 37-47GHz 5G auction, $20 billion rural internet fund

The FCC will formally schedule a new round of millimeter wave auctions and roll out a plan to expand rural broadband at a White House event today.

DeepStateInsider

15m

Don’t buy it! What are you going to fry with it? WTP SHOULD demand that this technology be taken to “6G” (same technology except limited to less than 1/10th of a watt or electovolt output per portable base station before frequency activation, and all with mapped oversight available to be viewed on the internet. a mesh network with all base stations limited to a standard only 1/10th of a watt of RF output per base station internet point. That’s the whole point of “6G”; the best smallest amount of rf output in that highband frequency range. When I was in the lab I wished we had place rf faraday shielding around each phone just to limit it to a certain amount or less; that is required.

very imporatntly the citizens will be fully allowed to enforce their own monitoring the signal strength of bases station transmitters/meshpoint transponders all communicating under forms of ipv^6G.

I used to work for Motorola Cellular Shaumburg and Libertyville 1990-1997 & 2009-2010.

You may want to educate yourself.

https://www.sciencefocus.com/future-technology/do-modern-lcd-televisions-emit-harmful-radiation/

Do you believe this?

How about this?

Here’s another.

and another.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/could-certain-frequencies/

Now I won’t hold my breath for an apology, because I am well aware of your ego, and pride. You make it pretty evident with the majority of your posts. What I will say is this. If you are dumb enough to believe that they can’t already do what you’re so afraid of them doing, then you are the ridiculous one. Yeah sure 5G might just make it easier, but they would only need to make advances in what they already have to do it anyway. With or without 5G they can accomplish the weaponizing of EMF or radio frequencies, or micro waves or your wifi signal Et cetera, Et cetera, Et cetera.

https://community.infowarsarmy.com/t/1-2-3-4-5nononono-6g-ipv-6g/10376/5

Do you want 6G?