**Trump promoting 5G** This is dangerous to US!

• Do you want a 6G base mesh-station limited power output long battery life 6G base-station from a new id system registration and pickup point with 100 Free Gigs of starter-gift-pack-datapresent ipv6G data ?
  • Do you want 6G+? (with somehow we’ll all figure out together how to keep your location information private, your “Interpersona” or identity private when you want to? )
  • Or to help turn America into a gigantic hamster barracks Mr. Sizzler, 5G?

0 voters

5G FTW. I like the number 5 better. 6 just sounds so sinister.

• Do you want a 7G base mesh-station limited power output long battery life 7G base-station from a new id system registration and pickup point with 100 Free Gigs of starter-gift-pack-datapresent ipv7G data ?
  • Do you want 7G+? (with somehow we’ll all figure out together how to keep your location information private, your “Interpersona” or identity private when you want to? )
  • Or to help turn America into a gigantic hamster barracks Mr. Sizzler, 5G?

0 voters

Try 8.It’s my fave. or better yet 13. It’s my lucky number.

That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. What is your point? Are you comparing radiation from everyday appliances and cell phones to 5G? If so, your knowledge on the subject is seriously lacking.

I assure you, I am very well educated on the subject. You, not so much. That much is obvious. Might want to look at your own “ego and pride”.

As always, you refuse to address points I’ve made, and instead argue against strawmen. Why are they auctioning off spectrum to be used in 5G if they can accomplish what they want with existing technology? Why invest billions of dollars in new infrastructure if there was no point?

Try to understand. 5G does not use just microwave radiation, but also millimeter wave radiation. That part of the spectrum is not currently accessed, which is why they are auctioning it off, genius.

Currently, our safety guidelines are allowing us to be exposed to microwave radiation that is approximately 7.2 million times too strong. If 5G is permitted to be deployed, we are looking at exposure hundreds of times more powerful. It is an issue of cumulative radiation exposure. We are already way past our limits. 5G millimeter wave radiation will be even more pervasive, due to the fact that small cells will have to be installed roughly every street block.

This is not about “weaponizing” 5G. As it’s planned to be used at the consumer level, it’s extremely detrimental to human health and the environment.

Not if citizens are out actively monitoring from a space satellite. The Track Knight Geodesic Satellites

What are we going to do with this “wonderful” 5 G ?

Its like all those extra bullshit buttons in a fancy car that after 5 years the owner still doesn’t know what they do.

This is such a pile of manure.

We already have radiation in the air, putting 5G everywhere is like overkill… Our oceans have been polluted with toxic waste… so whats next?

Yeah makes so much sense let me tell ya, lets all just rape the planet and kill everything on it. (sarcastic)

I hear you Zor, what is coming down the pipeline? Probably worse things I suspect.

Sarcasm is almost all we got now; that, and good ole fashioned humor. At some point, we will need to simply go on with our lives as best we can and thank God for each new day. We can’t get stuck in the mud of fear, that is where “they” want us. Distracted and downtrodden.

Lift up your head and make something beautiful today Zor! I know you can! Anyone can make beautiful things, it only takes attitude.

I feel awkward… Some people asked if I could take their picture I said sure, they thought I said no.

To much loud noise. Here at Buffalo wild wings… Sitting outside.

Zor,
I’m glad you r out and about. Wings are overrated. :]
Hey, just go up to the people and tell them that you actually said “sure.” I do that all the time because I get taken out of context constantly and people think I say inappropriate things. What they don’t know is that I have good will towards all men and although I am not a naive bleeding heart, I see the redemptive potential in every man.

Hope you find a wingman/woman - that was pretty lame but I couldn’t help it.

DOES TRUMP LISTEN TO INFOWARS? SURE DOESNT SEEM LIKE IT! Bake City.

On stuff he doesn’t know, he just listens to advisors. We need to pray for God to surround him with godly advisors.

Oh well to late to do that now…

I don’t think he does…

I had a crispy chicken wrap

I’ll bet you 1,000 lbs of honey that my home-made non-gmo, organic, Italian meat pasta bake with extra cheese and root beer floats to top it off was better. I didn’t get to have a bite but I could smell all I wanted. BTW, @grimreaper does not approve of people getting off topic in these threads so we better stop talking about foooooooooooddddd! Impossible for a Frenchy. IMPOSS EEEEEEBLEH!

Oh Sorry about that.