Trump: Public Oath of Office Day

RATS need to stand in front of the American people and TAKE THEIR OATH in a PEACEFUL public ceremony on the lawn or other scenic place.

MAKE THEM SIGN IT LIKE A CONTRACT. I WILL ABIDE BY THE CONSTITUTION AS WRITTEN. I WILL NOT COMMIT ACTS OF TREASON OR LIE TO THE PUBLIC etc. etc.

ALL THOSE WHO WEAR GREEN VESTS CIRCLE THE MEN AND WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP AND STARE THEM DOWN. THOUSANDS WITH BIBLES, PITCHFORKS, AND SOUP LADLES.

ALL BANNED TWITTER AND YOUTUBE/FB CITIZENS STAND IN FRONT OF EACH GOV’T EMPLOYEE FACE-TO-FACE. HAND THEM A PRINTOUT OF YOUR FAVORITE TWEETS/BLOGS

STUPID IDEA? YOU TELL ME.

Actually, I think they should state publicly that they are the greatest threat to the public and cannot be trusted and must be held to account–EVERY TIME THEY SPEAK.

And how are you going to enforce it? Who is going to decide if it is being followed?

The answers to these questions are already in place. And it’s us who hold the responsibility through elections and writing our representatives for impeachment. This is the responsibility of American citizenship. It is time for us to step up.