Trump Tweet: "I'm not a fan of Bitcoin."

Is Trump a Rothschild Lover?

Click here to read the tweet on Twitter where President Donald J. Trump talks about Bitcoin today, Thursday, the 11th of July, 2019. Trump said he is not a fan of Bitcoin.

Lack of Vision

Mike Cernovich responded: “This is a major mistake on your part and shows a lack of vision!”

Was Dominant

Peter Schiff added: “The dollar may have been the dominant currency in the past, and while it still appears to dominate in the present, it will not in the near future. Your record budget and trade deficits, and the forthcoming return to ZIRP and QE, policies you advocate, will end that dominance!”

Click here to watch a video about that Trump tweet.

Naomi Brockwell

Trump tweets about Bitcoin: “Not a fan” - Trump tweeted about Bitcoin this evening, mentioning that he doesn’t believe it’s money, and that it’s volatile and created out of thin air. Caitlin Long had a great response to him on twitter. I talk about the great points she raised, and also about why Trump shouldn’t be scared of competition if he believes in USD so strongly.

Not a Fan of Bitcoin

Trump wrote: "I am not a fan of Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies, which are not money, and whose value is highly volatile and based on thin air. Unregulated Crypto Assets can facilitate unlawful behavior, including drug trade and other illegal activity… …Similarly, Facebook Libra’s “virtual currency” will have little standing or dependability. If Facebook and other companies want to become a bank, they must seek a new Banking Charter and become subject to all Banking Regulations, just like other Banks, both National… …and International. We have only one real currency in the USA, and it is stronger than ever, both dependable and reliable. It is by far the most dominant currency anywhere in the World, and it will always stay that way. It is called the United States Dollar!"

Perspective

History

1 Like