Ttuurrrbbo fooorccce!💥

Gave my mom a pack when we celebrated her birthday today! She just turned 66 yesterday! I took a half packet yesterday and drank about 4-6 cups of coffee with it, because I like coffee. Its great, its a healthy version of monster! I was posting a lot last night, good energy and focus. Don’t drink too much coffee with it. Just a little bit of it boosts your coffee though! . :sunny:

turboforcethumbnail_10

Happy Birthday kid! All the best :tada:

Thanks guys. I also told my sister about this stuff hopefully she switches over from regular energy drinks.

Turbo Force is a waste of money, after further review buy YERBA MATE TEA… ITS THE SAME THING ITS STRONGER… PLUS ITS CHEAPER!

I stopped using it after a week, went back to Kroger and bought Yerba Mate tea… it tastes like Splenda enhanced Tropical crap, not nearly as strong what Jones claims!

Jones has some nice products…and then there are duds this is a dud!

You are crazy! I have to disagree. There are many ingredients in turbo force. I don’t know why you’re saying that. I thought it was a great product.

Well everyone’s physiology is different. For example a lot of people like brain force, It personally doesn’t affect me but some people swear by it.

When your used to caffeine and other synthetic stimulants, this product may be healthier but it does not have the buzz Alex makes it out to be…and it does taste overly sweet in a chemical way!

That sweet chemical taste comes from the energy-producing ingredients such as L-taurine, beta alanine Acetyl L carnitine, and L theanine that are in other energy drinks.

• Vitamin C - Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant and supports the immune system.
  • Thiamine - A B vitamin that is essential for converting food into energy.
  • Niacin - An essential B vitamin for vascular support.
  • Vitamin B6 - Vitamin B6 helps support energy metabolism.
  • L-Taurine - An amino acid that is found in large portions of the brain, heart, and blood.
  • Beta-Alanine - An Amino acid that helps produce carnosine.
  • Acetyl-L-Carnitine - An Amino acid that helps the body produce energy.
  • L-Theanine - An amino acid that shows promising results when paired with caffeine.
  • Green Tea Leaf Extract - A caffeine containing extract from tea leaf.
  • Kola Nut Extract - An extract of xanthine alkaloids from the Kola nut that is traditionally used to make “Cola” drinks.
  • CoffeeBerry ® Coffee Fruit Extract - A patented extract from the fruit of the coffee bean instead of the bean. This contains a different combination of the polyphenols and xanthine alkaloids compared to the traditional coffee beverage.
  • Guayusa Leaf Extract - Guayusa is a recent development in the world of energy, this caffeinated holly tree from South America is growing quickly in popularity.
  • Guarana Seed Extract - The Guarana is indigenous people would make a tea from guarana seeds for energy.
  • Yerba Mate Leaf Extract - Traditionally drank as a tea by South American natives this plant is filled with high levels of xanthine alkaloids and polyphenols
  • ElevATP - A patented and clinically studied ingredient made from a combination of ancient peat and apple extract.
  • Huperzine A - Extracted from Chinese Club Moss, this ingredient is isolated into a pure form and is a major area of interest for current research.

Do you not believe that I have it??? It sucks, your better off donating $40 dollars and going to Kroger for some Yerba Mate, cut it with Pom and then carbonate it FOR CHEAPER

Turbo Force will be forgotten in a month, like the power of the Real red pill was!

Flagged for inappropriate content.

Didn’t care for the Real Red Pill…I have Turbo Force on the way and like most of his products,I will at least try them. I take brain force, x2, super male and bio true selenium and bodease regularly though.

What about Real Redpill Plus?

It works wonderfully for me. Took a full packet yesterday and was great for at least 8 hours.

I take the real red pill. Remember its a support supplement. You can’t always directly feel the results of these products. The thing you will notice is, over time, your body will maintain a state of equilibrium and have better workout performance. Research the ingredients individually. The information is out there. Best thing is it funds free speech journalism at INFOWARS.

Can’t wait to see David Knight come back tomorrow morning. :sunny:

Used it to sweeten my green tea and ginseng

Waited till the tea was steeped and cool
Before adding it.
:+1: nice enhancement :+1:

It could be you’ve built a tolerance to caffeine and other ingredients in TF. If so, it might appear to you that it’s not very good, but having a tolerance, you may just need more than the average person.

I’d be bouncing off the walls. I have too much natural energy to take that stuff. Focus is what I need at times like what Brain Force gives. Spralina is my energy drink mix when I need it.