UPDATE: FIRST INDICTMENTS CURRENTLY UNSEALED, "ITS ABOUT TO HAPPEN. Patriots stand at the ready, and prepared, for what is about to come. THE GREAT AWAKENING! Q"

Patriots and Patriettes, VIGILANTLY stay tuned at: qmap.pub

also please see: How WE CAN Really Shake-Up the Ill-uminati's Apple Cart - Making Americans Peacefully Assemble Again!

~Lance

The unsealing of the first several indictments will bring about ‘unity’ and ‘change’ - ‘change’ that ‘we’ can believe in.
Returning ‘POWER’ to the PEOPLE.
Returning ‘THE RULE OF LAW’ to OUR LAND.
WE STAND TOGETHER.
WE STAND TOGETHER AS PATRIOTS.
Q

It is Time now according to Q.
~Q2, u 2 can b a Q2

LOL no need, they Know nothing… :slight_smile: They Only Propagate.

I seriously think Q is behind the silencing of Alex Jones & InfoWARS.
Alex was blowing and exposing the plan and tipping the hand, to the enemy.

Well, in this situation Alex should let bygonnes be bygonnes then and lovingly reply with carrying QANON’S new book “Your Invitation To the Great Awakening”.

Q is calling all Patriots to be very vigilant these very days. It’s Happening Soon. Thousand of Sealed Indictments>Unsealed.

So, at that point perhaps Alex took a step back for Q and fired Corsi and paid him a generous 15K x 6 months to keep quiet about Q? Corsi wanted to report on Q, but to Q infowars would have then blown any cover they could somehow muster after all the 9 rather public (through David Wilcock’s reporting since Q’s inception) years of Q’s very time intensive 100% purely legal process secret grand just preparations and the much talked about 40-60,000 about to be opened and released sealed indictments of the deep state? Is this what you are suggesting?

Q is just now posting about what Alex reported on almost 2 years ago.
Makes me think what is just now coming to light in the Activist Media, it was not to be played until the right time and Alex was exposing it too early. Politics is just like a POKER game. Don’t throw the Aces down too early.

Well, it is OBVIOUSLY NOT TOO EARLY as of TODAY.

See this March 10th Q brief:

Today is KEY, but WE will not start to see its Results immediately, but shortly with in the Days and Weeks… Consider it has began in other places but will Take time to Migrate, First slowly, then VERY Quickly.

QANONdotPUBMarch13th2019
http://qanon.pub
It’s ON! RIGHT Now!

This Video Will Get Donald Trump Elected

Mar 12 2019 13:55:14 (EST)

>Decide for yourself (be free from outside opinion).
>Decide for yourself (be objective in your conclusions).
>Decide for yourself (be true in your own beliefs).
>Decide for yourself (be open to following the facts).
>Decide for yourself (be strong in defending your beliefs).
>Decide for yourself (be resistant to blindly accepting fact-less statements).
>Decide for yourself (be free)
Those who attack you.
Those who mock you.
Those who cull you.
Those who control you.
Those who label you.
Do they represent you?
Or, do they represent themselves (in some form)?
Mental Enslavement.
The Great Awakening ('Freedom of Thought’), was designed and created not only as a backchannel to the public (away from the longstanding ‘mind’ control of the corrupt & heavily biased media) to endure future events through transparency and regeneration of individual thought (breaking the chains of ‘group-think’), but, more importantly, aid in the construction of a vehicle (a ‘ship’) that provides the scattered (‘free thinkers’) with a ‘starter’ new social-networking platform which allows for freedom of thought, expression, and patriotism or national pride (the feeling of love, devotion and sense of attachment to a homeland and alliance with other citizens who share the same sentiment).
When ‘non-dogmatic’ information becomes FREE & TRANSPARENT it becomes a threat to those who attempt to control the narrative and/or the stable.
When you are awake, you stand on the outside of the stable (‘group-think’ collective), and have ‘free thought’.
“Free thought” is a philosophical viewpoint which holds that positions regarding truth should be formed on the basis of logic, reason, and empiricism, rather than authority, tradition, revelation, or dogma.
When you are awake, you are able to clearly see.
The choice is yours, and yours alone.
Trust and put faith in yourself.
You are not alone and you are not in the minority.
Difficult truths will soon see the light of day.
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

More positive speech at: www.qanon.pub

Beautiful, powerful speech! A true Patriot there too folks!

Is everyone familiar with Ben Garrison?

He is covering the draining of the swamp with his well done cartoons:

https://grrrgraphics.com

Q was originally done by a few guys (hackers) who wanted to do a social experiment, at the same time wake those who still watched the MSM. Yes, they woke up those who had been blinded, but for the real Patriots, they knew the stories, they knew of all the corruption many years before Q existed. It was also started to make money, which most have done that follow Q, one way or another, they made a heep.

I followed along for quite a while, noticing every story was easily researched and most of them, very old. Told by men like Alex decades ago. Then out of the blue, Alex was the bad guy? This told me all I needed to know. They were dividing the real Patriots, who by this time, were desperate for something, anything, to be done in DC.

Trump only recognized them, and for a very short time that is, because they were supporting him. As far as been Garrison, yes, we all know his work, and he has been friends with Alex for decades., but thanks for the posts of his great work.

Good luck following Q, as you will find nothing has changed, except people have stopped watching the MSM so much. If they were true Patriots, they would not divide, no matter if they agree with everything someone says or not. We need to stick together, as we do not have the same corrupt abilities as the enemy, and that means everyone, including Alex. It was Alex who told people of most things 15-20 years ago, but people were not awake enough to listen back then. Q gets their info from research, as does everyone else who fights the good fight.

Hi April. So nice to receive your reply. You sound deeply researched and give off a vibe of knowing Alex personally.

Here’s a new Ben Garrison artwork perhaps. Ben sent it via email. He apparently liked the Purple Party graphic too.

**Here is the real mass local get together solution for 2020 - does anyone have a better idea that is even still a mile behind this one? This one is incredible… please have a laugh producing and perhaps an inch more deprogramming of a read (as this incredible text details the antics of both the NWO chiefs and grunts, and of course former prez. PBHO - in the most unbelievable anagrammaticly hilarious way ). All lines are PERFECT, and they all ready sequentially together perfectly into the whole perfectly themed story. **

What are the random (or natural?) chances of all this, multiplied all together line by line? 0.0(1million more zeros)…%… Please wake up to this too!!! I couldn’t EVEN write something funnier, all perfect anagrams or even in plain random English expression; therefore I didn’t write this or pre-load this into English. Only God did. And He also told me his name (or one of his favorite names) is “Louis Rexster”. He’s the chief playwright of REALITY - the one you see, and the one that makes up this whole magical play that perfect describes the groomed NWO presidency of President Barack Hussein Obama. This will surely blow the minds away of some people out there, at least - if not most everybody ultimately. I feel I have a bright mind, and this script blows my mind - in a pain and fear relieving way, each time I read it - I always laugh at some point again, and again, and again…

Since there is more power in more numbers, let’s hope Q-interest swells, noncompetitive with infowars, and then the two large group can merge perhaps when the time calls for it, into a greater unified front against the brainsick skinhead creeps of the fascism still swimming and lurking around freely in the swamp.

Thank you April!

Here are a few more of Ben’s self-censored ones:

21f9c0a11ece79a80ec6740ab4a6e7dc

FINGER PRINT FILE

Q is propoganda to keep you sidlined and from opening fire. The pleasant feeling someone else is doing your dirty work for you and all you have to do is eat popcorn. Batman is a story, a myth, there are no secret heros working in shadows, unless its you.