Welcome Back to Infocomms!

After resolving some server issues, the INFOCOMMS community is back.

As a reminder, please keep your posts within the site rules:

You will stay on topic.
You will not post comments that are spam.
You will not attack or harass other users. While spirited debate is welcome, attacking other users is not.
You will not include links to websites and videos unrelated to the post / community.
You will not post the same comment multiple times on the same or different topics.
You will not solicit anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind.
You will not post anything libelous, defamatory, harmful, threatening, harassing, abusive, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, racially or ethnically objectionable, or otherwise illegal.
You will not post content that is sexually explicit or contains profanity.
You will not make threats of violence.
You will not violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law, intentionally or unintentionally.
You will not "Stalk" or otherwise harass other users.
You will not impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
You will not post identifying information about other users or members of the public or this community (known as Doxing)
22 Likes
pinned globally #2

Still figuring this out! So happy it’s back up!

11 Likes

Looks Good to me.
I missed this place while it went though a remake. :slight_smile:

7 Likes
7 Likes

Did anyone else have to create a new account to sign in? I did.

6 Likes

Yep…Everyone started new again I believe

4 Likes

Yes and Joey has at least 5 additional accounts here already!!!

4 Likes

I ended up picking a fight with the bot. I uploaded a pic 3 times but the bot ignored it because I refused to like the LGBT Unicorn picture. I finally had to skip. Want me to like a photo? show kaitlyn bennett’s graduation photo. LOL

5 Likes

Will this do?..

11 Likes

Yes. I lost all my badges, or what ever they are called

I had a dream just now that Owen Shroyer was interviewing me… Not for a job though. He was asking me questions about something he thought I was doing to cause fighting and I told him it wasn’t me. I was also sick and blowing my nose in my own dream… Which that has never happened before.

I was actually referring to this one. Obviously I’d approve the above but for completely different reasons.

8 Likes

So - can we get a shout out on the show? WHY did the site go down? Please guys, share what happened? I lost everything, badges, my favorite posts, etc. It really sucks that everything is gone.

1 Like

This site has been turned over to the idiots.

https://community.infowarsarmy.com/t/infocomms-is-now-an-army-of-idiots/445/4

2 Likes

You’re the one agitating. Why? Youtube comments section drab today?
You’re the one being hostile.

3 Likes

Good debate here. Just kidding. But I watched 2 hours of this type of debate.

1 Like

I am glad to see this back up and running. I thought it may have been gone for good.

5 Likes

Yes that will do,Both Millie and Kaitlin are very strong and courageous women out there on the front lines!!!

4 Likes

I remember when this photo came out and was cheering this young woman on! I knew this would trigger SJWs everywhere lol.:rofl:

1 Like