What is PJW Talking About?

Searched “infowars” on Google…first page, first result:

Searched “jussie smollet” on Google…first page:

Searched “harvey weinstein” on Google…first page:

3 Likes

What Alex said was that he typed in “Alex Jones” and on the third page infowars comes up…it was two pages for me

3 Likes

Crowder being deplatformed for “homophobic” comments.

3 Likes

Yahoo search and most all others,except for Google, it was on the first page when you type in his name

1 Like

Same for me, second page.

1 Like

THIS was what I got…Page 2 with infowars.com!

Not in order from my phones upload.

2 Likes

If I type " Infowars" into Google, it’s number one. If I type in “Alex Jones”, Infowars comes up on page two, towards the bottom…It used to come up on page one on the top is what Alex is saying

3 Likes

Literally every time Alex Jones is on TV or a podcast he repeats, “Infowars.com and NewsWars.com.”
EVERY time the MSM mentions AJ, they repeat that he owns “Infowars.com.”

Now who on Earth has heard of Alex Jones and has not heard seconds later, “Infowars.com?”

2 Likes

Remember that this is likely happening because of your computer’s cookies, IP address, and/or Google account. The layman won’t see it.

1 Like

I just tried it on a two training computers (I’ve never used before) that are wiped clean every couple of weeks and I had the same results. Just can’t post the screenshots.

2 Likes

For a over a year now I have observed buried search results. Today you can type in infowars and get an immediate match. A week ago you could not. Why is that? Today is the only time I was able to type in Alex Jones, and get his wikipedia page. Why is that?

Discredit your enemy in the eyes of the public. Turn the truth that comes out of their mouths into lies.

1. “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new.
4 Likes

1 Like

Maybe it will stay this way from now on. I’m gonna say nah.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure they have fixed some of the bs they did because they are under investigation now. Remember when the investigation was announced all big tech went down briefly all at the same time. They didn’t shut everything down like that for nothing.

4 Likes

BINGO!!! Some people here understand tactics. Thank goodness.

2 Likes
1 Like

Alex did mention that they had pulled some stuff down and then replaced it. Possibly due to Trump’s speaking about conservative censorship.

2 Likes

Maybe Google is using PJW & AJ IP to offer them ‘results’?

Top of the fourth page for me