What's IT about Really?

Play All.

Just For The Fun Of It…

A Message By Music…

Lastly, I understand, have knowledge of, and see in a much different light. For me this light shine’s from before Religion, Dinosaur, and the new Moon, so in my view, “we” humanity are being lied to, and have since the “written” word such as the Bible, unto the TV and the Landing on the Moon.

In some cases it is literally written on the wall. (Egypt, is only one example among many).

Introduction

End.

Where are all the men?
Sorry INFOWARS comes to this
Donald Trump is a savage
Who wants to create a youtube channel where we continuously plug in information exposing the system
Trump! Divine intervention?
Tax payers funding not just their own destruction
TIME TO MOVE, GO GO GO!.....no?
Rules for radicals up your fucking ass
Trump's address setting the tone or just plain weak?

SCROLL UP, GIVE IT A READ,…

Be safe…

I thought you were leaving? What happened?

@Bingozee you might find this guy’s views interesting…

You can not play the game unless you’re a player, Nwo played trump card on people’s claiming to be awake. Which is an impossibility while they play too.

TRUMP is only undoing the things that have been in place to be undone, while getting done what must be, consider all this boarder wall drama is to futher convince the people there is actually two sides to a single government, and that there Trumpet is playing for freedom.

Fact is, if it was true he would have been assassinated on his first day.

What made the “New World Order” possible…

THE OPPORTUNITY FOR A NEW WORLD ORDER.
you will find it here…

The Moon landing

Trump! Divine intervention?

Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

2 Timothy 3:7

TRUTH is only what we’re wiling to accept and choose to believe, nothing more.

The truth is the truth… It doesn’t change… It is what it is…

Perspective… Alters opinion, but not the truth…

Left, right, up, down, good, bad… All perspective.

Living, dying, immortality… Flesh, spirit…power.

Truth…

https://www.quora.com/How-do-you-say-the-word-truth-in-different-languages

truth

/tro͞oTH/

noun

1. the quality or state of being true.

“he had to accept the truth of her accusation”

synonyms: veracity, truthfulness, verity, sincerity, candor, honesty, genuineness; More

• that which is true or in accordance with fact or reality.

noun: the truth

“tell me the truth”

synonyms: the fact of the matter, what actually/really happened, the case, so; More

• a fact or belief that is accepted as true.

plural noun: truths

“the emergence of scientific truths”

synonyms: fact, verity, certainty, certitude;More

One of the most profound and eternally significant questions in the Bible was posed by an unbeliever. Pilate—the man who handed Jesus over to be crucified—turned to Jesus in His final hour, and asked, “What is truth?” It was a rhetorical question, a cynical response to what Jesus had just revealed: “I have come into the world, to testify to the truth.”

Two thousand years later, the whole world breathes Pilate’s cynicism. Some say truth is a power play, a metanarrative constructed by the elite for the purpose of controlling the ignorant masses. To some, truth is subjective, the individual world of preference and opinion. Others believe truth is a collective judgment, the product of cultural consensus, and still others flatly deny the concept of truth altogether.

So, what is truth?

Here’s a simple definition drawn from what the Bible teaches: Truth is that which is consistent with the mind, will, character, glory, and being of God . Even more to the point: Truth is the self-expression of God . That is the biblical meaning of truth. Because the definition of truth flows from God, truth is theological .

https://www.gty.org/library/articles/A379/what-is-truth

Lol. Of course it is, but I am referring to the truth people choose to believe is true, clearly people don’t actually care for the literal or actual interpretation of the word or it’s intended meaning.

As a fact truth is at most avoided because literal truths are undeniable, simple and free. Who likes truth when we are comfortable living a lie.

Red pill, blue pill, but no pill at all, that’s just to confusing…

I think people justify their own existences by what they hold as “truth”.

The fact of the matter is we could all argue “truth” with one another until our final breath but it won’t have accomplished anything except a waste of time.

I accept what I have been been given by my Creator. I humbled my soul before the power than is outside of my being. I acknowledge Him as God/Yaweh. He has instilled within me a peace with certain understandings. Along with that peace I also sense a sort of guidance or compass toward ideas and knowledge that correlate with the understanding and peace. That is how I know “truth”… It does me no benefit to argue what I understand to be “truth” with any unbelievers.

Arguing perspective definitely does no one any benefit either.

Anything beyond the fundamentals of life, death, salvation and my Creator are consequently, irrelevant.

All knowledge can and will be given at the Creator’s discretion… acknowledgement of that is the key…

I agree… Religion is the distraction and control…if you want truth and knowledge, you must go to the source…the Creator…

Just a side note, @Bingozee, I don’t direct these posts at you. I know you have more understanding of things than most people I’ve known…I try to break things down simply for others lol… As if that were possible… One can only try… :joy::rofl:

Trying to get people to understand they are fighting the wrong battles is a noble task… And one that I find myself questioning the point of… People prefer ignorance…or the path of least resistance… It’s absurd to me a majority of the time… That’s why I won’t argue with anyone anymore… Time is too valuable to waste on fools…

Well it started out as advice... but now it's just another randomly infused topic, so feel free to post whatever bs you want here 😂 beware of the self inflated narcissists! This is the best trainwrecked post EVER

We must also first have a solid understanding of “Truths” foundations and source before we can say it is truth or true.

Summarized dramatically.

In short, all religions are a compilation of a very large number of materials that describe the human experience and understanding, be it Songs, scriptures, poems, riddles, carvings and even jokes, gathered from around the world, that come to create the library beneath the Vatican. For this was the first source of empowerment, knowledge gained over the ignorant and illiterate, exploited no different than it is today, the first completed compilation called the manuscript or scrolls, that was hidden in the ark of the covenant, that has been hidden since after the creation of these first religions, again so no one knows the Truth.

It really is the simplest things that are the most mystery.

All the religions have come from one source, and not of gods but men. Each leader told to take from it, and make it of their own just as it has been. This is why the formation of the convent, to protect these truths about humanity, human, humanness and the glory of its freedoms for the sake of influence and power, wolves shepherding sheep.

It is the priest that makes the king, it’s the king whom will murder and form army’s to protect the priest.

PS: Also, I to make my statements in general, “We” as in HUMANS, not a race, color or creed.

Two things come to mind as I sit here tonight…

A. People like you (@Bingozee and @Ian) and I are very rare indeed (also we are coined crazy and ultimately seen as a dangerous threat, hence the reason why most write us off and question our sanity)
B. Why did they have to screw up the weather? It’s such an annoyance!! Seriously. It was 75 degrees during the day and a very mild 60 degrees at night for the last week here in SC (which is odd anyway) and now, bam, it’s 30 degrees again overnight!! :rage: RIDICULOUS!

And how the hell can people carry on like these things aren’t suspect?

Yes and No.

Yes, there are two sides. No, the two sides are not what some people may say it is. But that doesn’t mean there is no such thing as right and wrong, good and evil, which are, objectively, not subjectively, the real two sides. Either you align more towards perfection or more towards depravity, evil.

Good Vs. Evil?

No, the war is not between Rhino Republicans and Donkey Democrats in America for example.

Getting Back to the Root of the Problem?

But it is a battle between nationalism and globalism. And that is common sense. And when I say nationalism, I am talking about family first focus, community first priorities, patriotism, free markets, smaller government, minimalism, etc. When I say globalism, I’m including all related stuff like China, Islam, Jihadism, Big Pharma, corporatism, technocracy, plutocracy, monopolism, totalitarianism, the NWO, UN, EU, Bilderberg, Clinton, Obama, Bush, Google, Facebook, IBM, Apple, Microsoft, Bill Gates, bad vaccines, CFR, big tech, spies, deep state, swamp creatures, etc.

@JoeyArnoldVN…you missed the point…all of those things are irrelevant distractions honey… :expressionless:

@MamaPotato, nope. @Bingozee said something about sides. So, i am addressing what was said. Because there are sides. The sides are not what some people say they are. But that does not mean there are no sides at all. That is what I am talking about. It was mentioned earlier. That is why I am addressing it right now, because it was mentioned by @Bingozee. And it seems that @Bingozee has been using that argument about sides again and again in many threads many times and other people reference it as well and I disagree and believe there are two sides, good versus evil, but not fake Rhinos versus Rats but rather good versus evil and nationalism versus globalism, etc.

@JoeyArnoldVN ok you’re a little closer… Yes, good vs evil… Keep it simple… When you start getting into nationalism vs globalism, you start losing focus and teetering towards the distraction…