While America is falling apart... Our President is tweeting about golf?

I live in AMERICA cocksucker…and si am not a Zionist Shell for Israel…Trump is a failure…the Zionist cause is not the American cause!

You said long time ago you lived in Russia.

Why the age discrimination on Vets?
AOC is asking for FREE stuff again. :]

@therecfem - trolling

I am not a vet or a military veteran
I am not over 60
I feel over 80

Your words you shill.

I don’t look like a troll and I don’t smell like one either but God loves trolls too and wants them to know His Son! So, I will be patient with those who hate as that is what I am commanded to do as a Christian who follows Jesus.

Russian by Nationality!

Then go back to Russia where you belong.

My dad came here in 1971, and went straight to Vietnam after college!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged.
2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

I am not asking for free stuff. Sorry I was ageist there.

Watching Tiger play golf is free right? No, it costs money for a house to put that cable TV in. Still costs money or time to get to a Trump Hotel.

Boo hoo nanny nanny boo boo. What is your point? Shall we not vote for anyone that doesn’t dedicate their twitter feed to every injustice in the world? Or should we attempt to distance ourselves from the negative every once in a while?

I want the US tax payers to pay me a salary to give US funds to Israel, my homeland. ~Zionist

It was a JOKE! Man, this place is like walking on eggshells.

I know. I thought it was kinda funny so I responded.

HA! Sounds like domestic violence cult speak.

Yep! These people must not have anything better to do. It’s getting pretty dang ridiculous. Well has been for a while.

Right! Time to step away and stop feeding the pits of despair.

Self help books are overrated and can be used as an excuse for anything. I have actually seen self help books used to justify the most egregious sins. It is a sick cycle of academic/intellectual superiority complex in those who think they know everything and want to tell everyone else how to live their life. Some of these authors have less than noble motivations and care nothing about the souls of man. I know nothing of your referenced book, making a general observation.

ONE THING ALWAYS MISSING IN THESE BOOKS IS JESUS!

You are a breath of fresh air. Your commentary is more valuable that prime time CNN jabber.