Who do You think "Q" is..are...? 🕵️

Sums up Q.

This is probably what @TheIsz sounds like when someone makes fun of Trump and ‘Q’

https://youtu.be/UE7YOJVSoIs

Educated people can provide facts and proof when asked. The fact you’d rather engage in a flame war rather than provide proof of your position is evidence enough of how pathetically gullible you are.

I do, just not to those who choose to reject it. That’s the cost of freewill. No one answers to your demands!

Aww, are your feewings hurty… can’t bully without friends?
:smiley:

Careful guys he’s going to start warning us that he will start flagging us :rofl:

I’ve already said I’m letting the forum see how ugly your hate, fear, envy, and ignorance are!
I’m having a great time :smiley:

Yet you flag people who disagree with you. But that’s what bitches do.

How do you know I will reject it if you don’t provide it? I would be more than willing to evaluate any evidence or “proof” as you put it, but you stubbornly refuse to post anything but a dumb video of two dorks seeing things on TV.

If you think this is bullying, I’d hate to see your reaction to real bullying :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

Nah @Ghost_of_Griff, I already tried to get him to claim I was harassing him again, but he’s just too wily to take the bait. lol

You already proved it. :smiley:

He probably voted for tredau, he doesn’t know the difference between feelings and logic

I proved you’re full of shit. Thanks for playing.

You used that excuse before! :smiley:

88aa5a9708fe10faa3529b8420fc07aa

I’m willing to let the general public see for themselves :smiley:
I’m not the one who needs friends to bully emotions :smiley:
Did you need some more maybe?

I also proved that neither one of your fellow Q-tards have provided one shred of evidence. I guess they can’t be bothered, either?

downloahd%20(1)

They don’t answer to you Pally, I know you want everyone to answer to you but no one does :smiley: