Who do You think "Q" is..are...? 🕵️

Not really fighting … At least not from my stance… Just passing time… I could care less about who likes/follows ‘Q’, that’s their own ignorance… Has nothing to do with me… I was just serving up what I had been served on many other posts… SARCASM… :rofl::joy::rofl:

the-fbi-is-5ab2f6

2m2eqg

Is that what you call 3 on 1 and those personal attacks and labels? Passing time?
Normal people call that fighting, if not intentional abuse :smiley:

Awwww… Who’s the crybaby now?? :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

Treat others how you’d like to be treated… Just because I can’t stand Trump, doesn’t give you a good enough reason to be an a**hole to me, yet you do… So you get what you give… Don’t act like you’re innocent because… GOD KNOWS YOURE NOT… :expressionless::expressionless:

I’m not crying, I don’t care.
I’m just showing everyone how you refuse to take accountability for your abusive behaviors :smiley:
Carry on. I WANT people to see how ugly that is
I already do. I gave you more respect than you ever deserved.

Not really but you can tell yourself that if it makes you feel better…doesn’t make it true…

It’s in writing, just like your abuse.
I don’t care what you tell yourself.
Everyone can see it for themselves.
I’m not the one so afraid I need followers to abuse people.
That’s just you :smiley:

1159js

de%C2%B7lu%C2%B7sion%C2%B7al-1

It’s still in writing no matter how big your graphics are
Doesn’t matter what you pretend :smiley:

OH, Wait. Are you saying your a part of the “Q” family? cause if you are then you are just Full OUT fucking Retarded and not worthy of even acknowledging… Just say’n…

Fucking millennial’s try so desperately to mean something and Be associated to anything other then Severe fucking RETARDATION…

Consider this More Factual, Real, and True then any of the bullshit you keep Spamming… If we want Tabloid news we can Watch YouTube, Twitter, or Facebook…

Nope I didn’t use those words, and expletives.
Notice no quote? Everyone else does.
Much info has already been proven, it’s online and available so triggering to expletives is just the owner.
It really shows who you really are :slight_smile:

LOL I am not sure if that was in response to my post, so I will just ignore it as its NONSENSE to me… Maybe meant for the Others that are Picking on you, I am simply STATING Facts of Reality… I really couldn’t give a shit about the infighting, I think is LAME.

Beyond that, PEOPLE should REALIZE ALL INFORMATION MUST TRAVERSE A GOOGLE SERVER OR DATA CENTER AT ONE POINT OR ANOTHER… We are Fucking FOOLS to consider anything ONLINE RESOURCEFUL now a day…

People do not understand AI, and how it can Foresee Events and happenings by analytical study and experimentation of Probability. MEANING the AI knows EXACTLY what INFORMATION has to be available to INSPIRE, MANIPULATE, and CONTROL the NARRATIVE of any given thing in a CONTROLLED society or ENVIRONMENT (IE: INTERNET!), Country or Globally.

Dude I would be more inclined to believe if it was delivered to my DOOR hand written from some one I know PERSONALLY, and EVEN then I would QUESTION and Investigate.

WAKE UP LITTLE SHEEP… Personally I am tired of all the dumb fucks claiming to be awake and woke, but still Sleeping because they believe what is Propagated, Advertised, or Marketed to ignorance and stupidity “Religion”… Fools and tools, clones and drones, that only REGURGITATE the SAME TOXIC SHIT! as if its NEWS or even Slightly important… Symptoms, Symptoms, Symptoms, NEVER cause!

Just say’n, I will leave you to it through, Looks like your having Lots of fun… I mean that’s what its all about isn’t it… ENTERTAINMENT…

200 messages later and I come back… Still fighting… @TheIsz is a sad keyboard warrior.

Only ones fighting is you three. As documented by your abuses :slight_smile:
Again I just defend. It’s in writing, so your fantasies of innocence only rule you.
Everyone can see you for who you are.
That’s why only you three are in agreement. THe rest of the users don’t agree with that ugliness no matter what words you use.

Bahahaah… @Ghost_of_Griff check out the other thread…

NEW ZEALAND: GUNMAN WITH BODYCAM OPENS FIRE in MOSQUE

False Hopes and Broken Dreams, that is all you will be offered…

Go on, try to kiss @Leviticus’s ass again. It’s thoroughly amusing.

I’ve known him longer than you. He’s my friend more than yours.
:smiley:

Funny, because it seems he’s ignoring you. Could be because of how obnoxious you are. Go on, beg for his attention again. Give me a laugh.

I’ve know him for years. :smiley:
Your feewings only rule your reason :slight_smile:

That’s sweet of him to make friends with a mentally handicapped child. He must have a big heart.