Who do You think "Q" is..are...? 🕵️

Don’t believe me, go way way back when Q first started.

See actively provoking and personally attacking me again.
And you want to cry all day I’m fighting.
No. You are fighting, and only you Pally :smiley:

Why do you persist in fighting and provoking Pally?
That is all you right?
Swearing, throwing insults left and right
Graphics with my name on them
That’s all you.

I’m innocent of all of that. :smiley:

@TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz

lol

40%20AM

lol

Still gotta personally abuse and provoke.
It is all you that’s fighting.
All the swearing
All the graphics.

I am innocent! :smiley:

@TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz @TheIsz

You’re it.

What does Q stand for (Quiz).
Its a riddle.

Sorry just had to take a screen shot there @artsyneva
Next time he wants to cry that anyone but they are crying and fighting and provoking.
Pictures will prove the lies.

Quagmire. 20 characters.

@theisz GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! lol

See you even have to abuse with multiple posts directed at me personally while I simply do nothing.

It’s Pally that is the problem here.

WTF!!!..:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

lol

@TheIsz 20 characters

That’s okay, because I only said it once. I won’t say it again for along time.

What’s up Pally?
Why do you have to keep instigating at me personally by tagging?

Why are YOU above reproach for anything you want to do, I do nothing and you call ME the problem.
That is evil incarnate. that is the corruption deep state, SJWs

All of it. Your proving who you are. This is why I say I know who you are Pally. because every one can see you :smiley:

@TheIsz

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

lol. I think you should probably review the meaning of “instigate”

@Paladin :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::skull::skull::skull:

I’m out of likes geez… Bahahah

I understand, but you do see that I’m being personally attacked religious, doing nothing, and that’s fine for them to behave this way, and I’ll get blamed by them for their actions the entire time.
And that’s okay with everyone?
That’s the forum you want?
That’s cool. No one will really want to be here.
It’s sad that’s cool with everyone :slight_smile:
I have no clue what Q stands for.
I’ve said it from the beginning. When I look at Q info, I look at everything except Q.

And that’s the point of Q.
:smiley:

@TheIsz fart 20 characters