Who do You think "Q" is..are...? 🕵️

Your abject ignorance in the face of mountains of accumulated evidence over the decades is also a form of “proof” of our sad human condition.

On topic of Q we can just look at the highest trending thread just below

UPDATE: FIRST INDICTMENTS CURRENTLY UNSEALED, “ITS ABOUT TO HAPPEN. Patriots stand at the ready, and prepared, for what is about to come. THE GREAT AWAKENING! Q”

Great, then you should have no difficulty in providing one shred of that proof.

Disprove one shred of this Mantid ET security force ET on a hoverboard above MY house. To me, I think are are two different beings on that board.

If you read in that whole thread I’m more worried about the activists and not keyboard warriors wanting to be king of the gulag.

Don’t worry you will as soon as your Trump “god” is proven to be one big falsehood built on a mountain of lies… :rofl::joy::rofl:

I couldn’t read it all, there was only so much blubbering I could take :frowning:

On topic of the human condition :confounded:

Agreed there. That is true.

Too late @MamaPotato
Trump is proven, you however… LOL

Like your Q posts???

Don’t just ignore this - zoom in - EVERYWHERE on it:

Disprove one shred of this Mantid ET security force ET on a hoverboard above MY house. To me, I think are are two different beings on that board.

Proven…

Don’t read them… there’s hundreds of content providers online with all of it for your convenience when you decide to grow up

I love how you don’t support Q yet argue in favor of him.

I love how your hate twists you inside, and shows how ugly you are.

Btw, hate shortens your life :slight_smile:

Bill Maher is a pedo.