You have got to see this,cumo triggered lol😂

#PatriotsUnite
4 Likes

From another perspective…

#PatriotsUnite :wink:
1 Like

Think Trump’s found a new nickname.Get tweeting!

Of course the President has been tweeting this in the last hour.Gotta love Trump!

2 Likes

Chris Cuomo “some punches are more justified than others” justifying AntiFa. God help him find a purpose in life that’s not tearing others down.

1 Like

Placed in CNN Business section mid-page…(no mention on their home page)

Oliver Darcy

By Oliver Darcy, CNN Business

Updated 11:56 AM ET, Tue August 13, 2019

CNN Presidential Town Hall with Senator Bernie Sanders moderated by Chris Cuomo Live from Manchester, New Hampshire

New York (CNN Business)CNN anchor Chris Cuomo apologized Tuesday morning for a heated altercation he had with an unidentified person, which was captured in video released online Monday night.

“Appreciate all the support but - truth is I should be better than the guys baiting me,” Cuomo tweeted. “This happens all the time these days. Often in front of my family. But there is a lesson: no need to add to the ugliness; I should be better than what I oppose.”

In a profanity-laced video, posted online Monday night by a YouTube channel called “THAT’S THE POINT with Brandon,” an animated Cuomo was seen clashing with an unidentified person who appeared to have called him “Fredo.”

“Fredo” is a reference from “The Godfather” used to describe the least successful sibling in the movie’s Mafia family.

Cuomo compared the terminology to the n-word for Italians and asked, “Is that a cool f***ing thing?”

Needling Cuomo more, the person responded, “You’re a much more reasonable guy in person than you seem to be on television.” The person then claimed that he didn’t want a problem.

“You called me Fredo,” Cuomo responded. “It’s like I called you a punk b***h. You like that?”

The altercation continued to heat up.

Cuomo warned the person that he was going to have a “f***ing problem.”

An unidentified person shouted, “What are you going to do about it?”

Cuomo responded, “I’ll f*ing ruin your st. I’ll f***ing throw you down these stairs like a f***ing punk.”

Eventually, the altercation was broken up.

A CNN spokesperson said Monday night that the network backed Cuomo.

“Chris Cuomo defended himself when he was verbally attacked with the use of an ethnic slur in an orchestrated setup,” the spokesperson said. “We completely support him.”

Cuomo also found support from an unlikely ally: his 9 p.m. cable news rival, Fox News host Sean Hannity.

“I say good for @ChrisCuomo,” Hannity tweeted. “He’s out with his 9 year old daughter, and his wife, and this guy is being a jackass in front of his family. Imho Chris Cuomo has zero to apologize for. He deserves the apology.”

Anthony Scaramucci, who briefly served in the White House as communications director, but who recently turned on President Trump, also came to Cuomo’s defense.

Scaramucci said he was “very proud” of Cuomo, adding that he has been called “Fredo as well.”

“This happens all the time,” Scaramucci tweeted. “It’s quite racist.”

Trump, however, used the controversy to take yet another jab at CNN, the cable news network which he has repeatedly lashed out at for its coverage of his administration.

“The truth hurts,” Trump said in one of his tweets. “Totally lost it!”

And just where does he apologize?

And all the never Trumpers come to the Antifa loving scumbags defence…These stupid people have attacked Trump supporters,in resturaunts,shaming them and in allot of cases are violent and just bat shit crazy…