"Your Favorite Quotes" 📖

“The problem with pacifism, is that not everyone believes in it!”
-Steve Wiesner, inventer of the Hide-It holster (formerly PagerPal), over 1 million sold!

“Too old, he is! TOO OLD TO BEGIN THE TRAINING!” -Master Yoda
luke-yoda

I do not believe in pacifism if it relies on fatalism.

“Be patient with the faults of others;
they have to be patient with yours”

“Life is what happens to you while your busy making other plans”

-JL

A frog In the throat
Rev 16:13
King James bible

Anti-American subversives involved in ANY WAY in an unconstitutional coup against our President will be run down and executed immediately by the world’s most supreme warriors. There will be nowhere to run to, nowhere to hide, no mercy, no sense of humor. Harsh examples will be made. • Craig Sawyer

Love it…this is actually IN THE BIBLE! Take a look: Click click click here

CROOK: [during a diner robbery] What’s you doing, you pighead sucka?

HARRY CALLAHAN: Every day for the past ten years, Loretta here’s been giving me a large black coffee- except today she gives me a large black coffee and it has sugar in it. Alotta sugar. I just came back to complain.

CROOK: Say what, sucka?

HARRY: Well, we’re not just gonna let you walk out of here.

CROOK: Who’se we sucka?

HARRY: [slowly drawing his .44 Magnum] Smith and Wesson… and me.

Here is one from us… not famous, yet! :joy:

SuntitledProductionsdome-IntroPage6

or is this one better?

SuntitledProductionsdome-IntroPage3

For hundreds of laughs, you should see the bunch of
Obama quotes in the middle of Michael Weiss’s free
ebook… now, you will likely laugh endlessly. Really,
no exaggeration, check it out…

https://archive.org/details/REDALERTSKYNETVISUALDECLASSIFICATION911MBVersion

or right to the ebook direct:

https://archive.org/download/REDALERTSKYNETVISUALDECLASSIFICATION911MBVersion/ebook-TopPublic-Warcraft-Stars-AntigravityRevelation-2016-2019-TheBook-HelpEmailToOthersForTheirEmergencyInformation.pdf

See page 96.

Here I will copy and paste, quotes from the inventor of English perhaps, or GOD. : )

Michael Weiss said he decoded that in 2008 as Obama just got groomed and selected.

“They told us to leave,
BUT THAT THEY CAN’T MAKE US!”
-Kid Rock

"I always feel like somebody is watchin me"

"Willard: Never get out of the boat. Absolutely goddamn right. Unless you were goin’ all the way. Kurtz got off the boat. He split from the whole ****in’ program.
"ChefTatSHP
Apocalypse Now - 1979

Wearable payment and plan to roll out mark of beast biometric

“You have a gay British Trump Supporter, then you have a life long registered Democrat, open feminist who is not a third wave feminist: and a French Canadian Christian Conservative. So you may ask why is there only white People ? Because the only diversity that you don’t care about is that of intellectual diversity.” -Steven Crowder (Umass panel 2016)

_The Bible Is The Cornerstone Of Liberty.
Thomas Jefferson

You never know what you can do, until you know what you cannot do. And you’ll never know what you cannot do, until you try, try again.

-Anonymous